+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

I'm sorry but that trade is not respectable in any way. Snippy comments, more head? Lmao lets not even get started with snippy comments ...

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm sorry but that trade is not respectable in any way. Snippy comments, more head? Lmao lets not even get started with snippy comments ...
    He's the current starting RB for the Packers for a guy with a high ankle sprain. He may not be right all season.
    No..I would not trade Roddy White for James Starks, but Rudy just had Richardson get traded to Indy and now Brown just became useless.
    I can see her logic. Its her team and she can make the moves she thinks she needs to win.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Actually someone should have offered Mcgahee for toddy white hahahaha since you know, He will start on Cleveland

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He's the current starting RB for the Packers for a guy with a high ankle sprain. He may not be right all season.
    No..I would not trade Roddy White for James Starks, but Rudy just had Richardson get traded to Indy and now Brown just became useless.
    I can see her logic. Its her team and she can make the moves she thinks she needs to win.

Okay and now ****ing Bill has toddy white to add to his WR core

Okay and now ****ing Bill has toddy white to add to his WR core
    So what? You can't start all of them. He's just another WR...who's hurt. I have him in the other GMB league, I'm sitting him until further notice.

RB's are a premium this year. Lots of teams splitting carries. Lacy is a rookie with a cuncussion. Starks could get a lot of touches.

When someone threatens to stop trying in the league (FRIGGIN WEEK 2) that person should be taken out and shot.

It's a horrible trade that doesn't belong in a respectable league. More head then trade toddy white for Starks in that league and let me know how it goes. I bet you won't do it

It's a horrible trade that doesn't belong in a respectable league. More head then trade toddy white for Starks in that league and let me know how it goes. I bet you won't do it
    As i said Moke...I wouldn't make that trade. But I'm basing it on my team.
    I've seen huge stinks (like this) made over trades and the trade ends up being o boom for the side that was supposedly taken advantage of.

It's still a dumb trade that is ridiculous, it gives Bill a huge advantage but whatever.. **** it

It's still a dumb trade that is ridiculous, it gives Bill a huge advantage but whatever.. **** it
    He'll need it.