+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 298 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 2973

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #931
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,519
    What's up, ladies?

  2. #932
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    So what? You can't start all of them. He's just another WR...who's hurt. I have him in the other GMB league, I'm sitting him until further notice.

    RB's are a premium this year. Lots of teams splitting carries. Lacy is a rookie with a cuncussion. Starks could get a lot of touches.
    We could try to rationalize it, but I do feel I made out very well on this trade.

  3. #933
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,519
    Just for the record, does anyone in here suspect collusion?

  4. #934
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,741
    Again, if there was a timetable for his return, there's no way I'd trade him..but he's not been practicing and who knows when he'll return. I'm not trying to justify it, just letting you guys know my thought process.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  5. #935
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Again, if there was a timetable for his return, there's no way I'd trade him..but he's not been practicing and who knows when he'll return. I'm not trying to justify it, just letting you guys know my thought process.
    It also helped that I wired tree-fiddy into your Cayman Island bank account.

  6. #936
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,762
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Just for the record, does anyone in here suspect collusion?
    no
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

  7. #937
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,741
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    no
    Dear Ryan,


    I promise to not make any more stupid/bad/weird/woeful trades anymore. Just for you.

    Best regards,
    Rudy Cruz.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #938
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,762
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Dear Ryan,


    I promise to not make any more stupid/bad/weird/woeful trades anymore. Just for you.

    Best regards,
    Rudy Cruz.
    Mrs, Cruz

    its not a stupid trade if you value starks that high. I think you could have a lot more for white but that is just my opinion. I think you were doing what you thought was best for team. Bill did what was best for his team by accepting trade without warning you how onesided it was im over it now nothing can be done it doesn't matter who gets who im still winning this whole damn thing.... btw is doug martin on block? lol
    FUTURE NFL STAR



    2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

  9. #939
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,519
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    Mrs, Cruz

    its not a stupid trade if you value starks that high. I think you could have a lot more for white but that is just my opinion. I think you were doing what you thought was best for team. Bill did what was best for his team by accepting trade without warning you how onesided it was im over it now nothing can be done it doesn't matter who gets who im still winning this whole damn thing.... btw is doug martin on block? lol
    No, I did kind of warn her. That's why, up until I received the Starks-for-White offer, had a proposed offer of Starks/Jennings for White, sent out.

    That was actually my initial offer. I proposed that twice, too.

  10. #940
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,741
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    Mrs, Cruz

    its not a stupid trade if you value starks that high. I think you could have a lot more for white but that is just my opinion. I think you were doing what you thought was best for team. Bill did what was best for his team by accepting trade without warning you how onesided it was im over it now nothing can be done it doesn't matter who gets who im still winning this whole damn thing.... btw is doug martin on block? lol
    Yeah, I want his Denver defense for Doug Martin sooooooooooooooo badly.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts