+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 282 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: GMB FF League

What's up, ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    So what? You can't start all of them. He's just another WR...who's hurt. I have him in the other GMB league, I'm sitting him until further notice.

RB's are a premium this year. Lots of teams splitting carries. Lacy is a rookie with a cuncussion. Starks could get a lot of touches.
    We could try to rationalize it, but I do feel I made out very well on this trade.

Just for the record, does anyone in here suspect collusion?

Again, if there was a timetable for his return, there's no way I'd trade him..but he's not been practicing and who knows when he'll return. I'm not trying to justify it, just letting you guys know my thought process.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Again, if there was a timetable for his return, there's no way I'd trade him..but he's not been practicing and who knows when he'll return. I'm not trying to justify it, just letting you guys know my thought process.
    It also helped that I wired tree-fiddy into your Cayman Island bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Just for the record, does anyone in here suspect collusion?
    no
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    no
    Dear Ryan,

I promise to not make any more stupid/bad/weird/woeful trades anymore. Just for you.

Best regards,
    Rudy Cruz.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Dear Ryan,

I promise to not make any more stupid/bad/weird/woeful trades anymore. Just for you.

Best regards,
    Rudy Cruz.
    Mrs, Cruz

its not a stupid trade if you value starks that high. I think you could have a lot more for white but that is just my opinion. I think you were doing what you thought was best for team. Bill did what was best for his team by accepting trade without warning you how onesided it was im over it now nothing can be done it doesn't matter who gets who im still winning this whole damn thing.... btw is doug martin on block? lol
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Mrs, Cruz

its not a stupid trade if you value starks that high. I think you could have a lot more for white but that is just my opinion. I think you were doing what you thought was best for team. Bill did what was best for his team by accepting trade without warning you how onesided it was im over it now nothing can be done it doesn't matter who gets who im still winning this whole damn thing.... btw is doug martin on block? lol
    No, I did kind of warn her. That's why, up until I received the Starks-for-White offer, had a proposed offer of Starks/Jennings for White, sent out.

That was actually my initial offer. I proposed that twice, too.

Mrs, Cruz

Yeah, I want his Denver defense for Doug Martin sooooooooooooooo badly.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.