+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 267 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 2667

Thread: GMB FF League

  1. #951
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Then you can delete me off this league, that's BS.
    Your team has been temporarily locked and will be managed by someone else.

  2. #952
    Notice how no-one else has flown off the handle. There's nothing wrong with the trade.

  3. #953
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Nothing wrong with turning down Jennings and Starks and then accepting just Starks? Lmao okay

    Collusion for sure

  4. #954
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Bill keep me in the league, I'll make a few moves on my own

  5. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Nothing wrong with turning down Jennings and Starks and then accepting just Starks? Lmao okay

    Collusion for sure
    Perhaps she doesn't like Jennings, or didn't want to sacrifice another roster spot. Perhaps it was just a rookie mistake. Who knows.

    I've seen much worse than this.

  6. #956
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Bill keep me in the league, I'll make a few moves on my own
    If you hadn't already insinuated that you had plans to sabotage your team, I would gladly unlock your team.

  7. #957
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    I'm not sabotaging my ****ing team, just stop being a **** commish and unlock my account

    Imagine if I accepted AmenDola and MJD for Calvin Johnson though lolololololol

  8. #958
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,047
    So the chick with the second most points in the league is taking a bunch of **** from all you guys?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #959
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Perhaps she doesn't like Jennings, or didn't want to sacrifice another roster spot. Perhaps it was just a rookie mistake. Who knows.

    I've seen much worse than this.
    Jennings is projected to get less fantasy points than White. Don't want another bench rotter.

  10. #960
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,047
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    If you hadn't already insinuated that you had plans to sabotage your team, I would gladly unlock your team.
    I'm with you.
    **** him!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts