+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

If the giants were to blow out a division rival- who would you want it to be?

I say Eagles, because I really, really despise that organization. And I'm not even a hateful person. I hate their fans, their city, their players.

Well, I'm all out of haterade now.

All-Pro
    Dallas.

Eagles. Seriously, **** them.

Let's go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    amen

while i hate the eagirls the most i would say deadskins as i was tired of the bob griffin slurpfest last year
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    while i hate the eagirls the most i would say deadskins as i was tired of the bob griffin slurpfest last year
    I think Kirk Cousins was shorthanded because of the RGKnee hype. He will definitely be flying under the radar for a bit until their golden boy returns.

I would put the redskins next, but the eagles have been perennial pain in the asses

They are climbing up there. I live in the heart of Skins country and I despise them all. "WOO YEAAAAHHH SKINS HTTR OMGZZ WOOO!" No, sit down and stfu.

Let's go.

Veteran
    They are climbing up there. I live in the heart of Skins country and I despise them all. "WOO YEAAAAHHH SKINS HTTR OMGZZ WOOO!" No, sit down and stfu.
    I live in the heart of skins country as well and that whole HTTR carp is so damn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just STFU and enjoy the offseason! its amazing how many "fans" there are now that never spoke about football before 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    I live in the heart of skins country as well and that whole HTTR carp is so damn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just STFU and enjoy the offseason! its amazing how many "fans" there are now that never spoke about football before 2012.
    THAT **** IS SO ANNOYING. "HAILLLLLLLLLL AAH OMGZ RGIII IS SUCH A BEAST!". Lmao watch, when they finish the season 7-9, half their fans will be gone.

Let's go.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000