+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Eagles. Seriously, **** them.
    I'm with you on that... The week 17 game last year was downright cathartic for me, even more than winning xlvi...

I think I can deal with the skins for the time being since I think griffin is going to pull a newton and suck this year. If he does anything significant it will be as a traditional pocket passer. Hell, cousins might get starts ahead of a healthy griffin. of course if griffin does pull another good year my opinion may change, but for now I can't see the skins as a long-term threat, as shanahan is a mediocre coach at best who rode the elway train to those two super bowls and now griffin to one division title. Not like coughlin who took Mark "I can't take a starting job away from sanchez" Brunell, on an expansion team, no less, to an AFC title game.

Oh and the cowboys are a joke. I kinda feel bad for their fans, what with jerry jones doing his best aging Al Davis impression, Garrett being an incompetent head coach, and Romo's Chokes(tm). So no real hard feelings for them right now. Only philadelphia makes me want to choke a *****...
    Andre the Giant

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    They are climbing up there. I live in the heart of Skins country and I despise them all. "WOO YEAAAAHHH SKINS HTTR OMGZZ WOOO!" No, sit down and stfu.
    I live in the heart of skins country as well and that whole HTTR carp is so damn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just STFU and enjoy the offseason! its amazing how many "fans" there are now that never spoke about football before 2012.

I know it is madden, but I'm happy to announce I blew them out 42-7 sunday afternoon lol

Definitely Dallas on openning day! And then Dallas again later in the season.
    Do not feed the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    I know it is madden, but I'm happy to announce I blew them out 42-7 sunday afternoon lol
    What happens on Madden is at least as real as what happens on these boards!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by flashnando View Post
    I live in the heart of skins country as well and that whole HTTR carp is so damn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just STFU and enjoy the offseason! its amazing how many "fans" there are now that never spoke about football before 2012.
    THAT **** IS SO ANNOYING. "HAILLLLLLLLLL AAH OMGZ RGIII IS SUCH A BEAST!". Lmao watch, when they finish the season 7-9, half their fans will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm with you on that... The week 17 game last year was downright cathartic for me, even more than winning xlvi...I think I can deal with the skins for the time being since I think griffin is going to pull a newton and suck this year. If he does anything significant it will be as a traditional pocket passer. Hell, cousins might get starts ahead of a healthy griffin. of course if griffin does pull another good year my opinion may change, but for now I can't see the skins as a long-term threat, as shanahan is a mediocre coach at best who rode the elway train to those two super bowls and now griffin to one division title. Not like coughlin who took Mark "I can't take a starting job away from sanchez" Brunell, on an expansion team, no less, to an AFC title game.Oh and the cowboys are a joke. I kinda feel bad for their fans, what with jerry jones doing his best aging Al Davis impression, Garrett being an incompetent head coach, and Romo's Chokes(tm). So no real hard feelings for them right now. Only philadelphia makes me want to choke a *****...
    Dallas sucks too, but we know how to beat them. Philly for some stupid *** reason gives us fits. Michael Vick turns the ball over 62929 times against every other opponent EXCEPT US.

I take special pleasure when the Giants beat the Cowboys. Oh, and I do mean special.

Like Cowboys forum harassment type special.

Eagles and or Cowboys would give me the most satisfaction as a fan
    Non conference...I would was the Niners, Pats, Chargers........oh and how can I forget...the JETS......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Eagles..I hate everything about that team, players, fans, even that god awful armpit of a city