+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    THAT **** IS SO ANNOYING. "HAILLLLLLLLLL AAH OMGZ RGIII IS SUCH A BEAST!". Lmao watch, when they finish the season 7-9, half their fans will be gone.
    Funny story is I asked this "Redskin Fan" a question around December during the winning streak....."so who are your starting WR's?" and he looks at me and says ( I SWEAR TO YOU) "uhmmmmmm....Don't matter man, we got RG3!!!.. He makes it happen!! lets go Skins!! HTTR!!" I nearly punched him, what a disgrace to football.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Dallas sucks too, but we know how to beat them. Philly for some stupid *** reason gives us fits. Michael Vick turns the ball over 62929 times against every other opponent EXCEPT US.
    This is how I feel about the eagles. The cardinals made them look like the worst team in the league last year but we can only split with them. Last year I felt like we beat up a team that gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    Eagles..I hate everything about that team, players, fans, even that god awful armpit of a city
    +100

I don't like any of 'em but right now we need to take down the foreskins are far as possible. they seem to be our biggest threat in the division.

then the boys and egirls.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    I say Eagles, because I really, really despise that organization. And I'm not even a hateful person. I hate their fans, their city, their players.

Well, I'm all out of haterade now.
    +1. very, very well put. id have to go with the organization that gives the nfc east a black eye with its championship ineptitude as well.
    Clock makes a fool of history...

Easy right now it would have to be the Redskins. Their fans have become worse then the Eagle fans plus.... I HATE RG3!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    while i hate the eagirls the most i would say deadskins as i was tired of the bob griffin slurpfest last year
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000

I live in and grew up in DC, so it's easily the Skins.

ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

Can we blow all of them out, preferably in their own stadium? Thank you!