+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: If the giants were to blow out a division rival- who would you want it to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Am I the l only one that thinks griffin will go the way of newton this year?
    Newton had a pretty decent season, though. His early struggles disappeared once his team changed up its offense.

2000 yards, 13 TDs and 4 INTs over his last eight games. He set the Panthers record for consecutive pass attempts without an interception, and led the league in yards per completion.

cowballs

The nasty nasty Deadskins! I hate their hype! it bothers me soooo much. They are such a bad team and they get this scrub and people hail them as the new kings of football. Someone needs to put them in their place, which is the bottom of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    There is no team in the NFL that I despise more than the Eagles. I detest the Cowboys with all of my might, but Philly is on another level.

With all of that said, given the current circumstances and "media buzz," there's nothing I'd like to see more this year than for the Giants to kick the ever living **** out of Washington.
    I agree with this 100%

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    The nasty nasty Deadskins! I hate their hype! it bothers me soooo much. They are such a bad team and they get this scrub and people hail them as the new kings of football. Someone needs to put them in their place, which is the bottom of the table.
    I wouldn't call RGKnee a scrub. More unproven as of right now. But I agree, the redskins are definitely an up and coming PITA lol

To answer the OP's question - the Cowboys in their own house. That's always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    I say Eagles, because I really, really despise that organization. And I'm not even a hateful person. I hate their fans, their city, their players.

Well, I'm all out of haterade now.
    Eagles

i want them demolished everytime we step on the field with them. I actually enjoy the tight games with Dallas and then just edge em out at the end. It always hurts to see them burn like that
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Newton had a pretty decent season, though. His early struggles disappeared once his team changed up its offense.

2000 yards, 13 TDs and 4 INTs over his last eight games. He set the Panthers record for consecutive pass attempts without an interception, and led the league in yards per completion.
    Newton had an awful start last year, but beasted the second half. Won me fantasy
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue wins View Post
    I say Eagles, because I really, really despise that organization. And I'm not even a hateful person. I hate their fans, their city, their players.

Well, I'm all out of haterade now.
    Used to be the Eagles, but I'm leaning back towards the Redskins now, mainly because their owner is a complete D-Bag.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Used to be the Eagles, but I'm leaning back towards the Redskins now, mainly because their owner is a complete D-Bag.
    Yea Dan Snyder is a complete tool

+ Reply to Thread