+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Big Stage

The Big Stage

[*]New Year's Night[*]Sunday Night Football[*]The final game of the NFL regular season[*]Winner decides the NFC East title and final playoff berth[*]No work or school on Monday[/list]This could be one of the largest national audiences ever for a regular season game (I think the game with the Pats in 2007 was the largest).

And what will everybody see in on the 50 yard line at GIANTS Stadium? An NFL logo. (Queue the deflating wah-wah-wah.) Oh look, there's no star in the middle of the field, so the Cowboys must not be at home.

I hate not having a Giants logo in the middle of the field. Come up with a way to safely replace the turf between the 40s. Just do it, will ya'?

Re: The Big Stage

[quote user="krygny"]
      [*]New Year's Night[*]Sunday Night Football[*]The final game of the NFL regular season[*]Winner decides the NFC East title and final playoff berth[*]No work or school on Monday[/list]This could be one of the largest national audiences ever for a regular season game (I think the game with the Pats in 2007 was the largest).

And what will everybody see in on the 50 yard line at GIANTS Stadium? An NFL logo. (Queue the deflating wah-wah-wah.) Oh look, there's no star in the middle of the field, so the Cowboys must not be at home.

I hate not having a Giants logo in the middle of the field. Come up with a way to safely replace the turf between the 40s. Just do it, will ya'?

[/quote]

Yeah, they talk about tradition with the NFL logo in the middle, and then they build a multi-million dollar palace for the rich business man. SMH

Well, there's never been a Giants logo at midfield. Even when the Giants were the only team at Giants stadium it was either a blank midfield or that red New Jersey Meadowlands circle.

Do you want the red NJ SEA logo back?

It does suck we don't have a cool logo (hated the "ny" helmet they had originally planned for the 50)... But I'd settle for a "ny" there.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Give us the New York Football Giants!
    No one remembers who came in second.