+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: TEBOW TO PATRIOTS?!?!?!

  1. #1
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,485

    Cool TEBOW TO PATRIOTS?!?!?!

    LOL

    trying to clean up their sinning image.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...nicamp-tuesday
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

  2. #2
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,313
    Mallett wears Tebow's #15....Tebow wants the backup QB job also....


    CAT FIGHT!

  3. #3
    Prob won't beat out Mallett for the two spot, so unless he is willing to do other things he will prob be Cut. They don't usually carry 3 QBs during regular season
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  4. #4
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,313
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Prob won't beat out Mallett for the two spot, so unless he is willing to do other things he will prob be Cut. They don't usually carry 3 QBs during regular season
    Didn't they carry Brady, Mallett and Hoyer for a couple of years?

  5. #5
    makes sense, going to the Jets the fans were gonna want Tebow, there no way there be calling for him in in NE.. T- BONE!

  6. #6
    Bellicheck is probably the only coach that really believes that good players who are white.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Bellicheck is probably the only coach that really believes that good players who are white.
    Yeah, there's such a dearth of white quarterbacks around the place, huh

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Coach Bellichek will help Timmy Tebow evolve and NE Patriots just got a heck of a lot stronger by signing him.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Coach Bellichek will help Timmy Tebow evolve and NE Patriots just got a heck of a lot stronger by signing him.
    With Tom Brady in town, Tebow won't see any real playing time. But it will still be more than he saw with the Jets...


    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts