+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: TEBOW TO PATRIOTS?!?!?!

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Just taking a quick browse not surprised that all the haters are on this like flies on ****, I for one am glad the Pats picked him up and hope that whatever they decide to do with him is a success, he is a great person, true role leader for all the youth of today, a proven winner (until he got mixed up with the lowly Jets) and deserves a little respect, Thank You BB.
    +1

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Why are they both wearing Rex Ryan's favorite getup?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Just taking a quick browse not surprised that all the haters are on this like flies on ****, I for one am glad the Pats picked him up and hope that whatever they decide to do with him is a success, he is a great person, true role leader for all the youth of today, a proven winner (until he got mixed up with the lowly Jets) and deserves a little respect, Thank You BB.
    As Rex Ryan said, I would not mind if they want to replace Tom Brady with Tebow as early as this coming season. Thank you!

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    As Rex Ryan said, I would not mind if they want to replace Tom Brady with Tebow as early as this coming season. Thank you!
    It is going to be glorious when Timmy Tebow runs over NY Jets on his way in to endzone.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    It is going to be glorious when Timmy Tebow runs over NY Jets on his way in to endzone.
    Belicheck will probably start tebow when they play their jets games, just to stick it to them. He really enjoys screwing over tje jets as much as possible...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  6. #26
    Starter jimmie ray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    191
    As a QB, he did manage some comebacks in tight games while playing for Denver - but he will never be in that position now, unless Brady is hurt. As for training him to be a TE, he has size and mobility - but we've seen he gets confused in protection, so they can't take that chance of someone getting clean through to Brady. I'll bet the Patriots find even less ways to use him than the Jets. Good athlete, in the wrong sport...

  7. #27
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Lets face it, Belichick is not a moron. Taking Tom Brady off the field for even one snap so Tebow can try to play quarterback is not a likely scenario. However, he very well may look to tebow for 4th and short, or goal line QB situations. I wouldn't doubt it considering Brady's awful habit of apparently trying to paralyze himself in QB sneak situations by jumping straight down on his head. Then again, probably not since I believe Tebow still doesn't know how to take a snap from under center.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Lets face it, Belichick is not a moron. Taking Tom Brady off the field for even one snap so Tebow can try to play quarterback is not a likely scenario. However, he very well may look to tebow for 4th and short, or goal line QB situations. I wouldn't doubt it considering Brady's awful habit of apparently trying to paralyze himself in QB sneak situations by jumping straight down on his head. Then again, probably not since I believe Tebow still doesn't know how to take a snap from under center.
    If there's anyone who can convince Tebow not to play QB, it'll be teh Pats organisation.

  9. #29
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,238
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    If there's anyone who can convince Tebow not to play QB, it'll be teh Pats organisation.
    +1

    I agree 100%

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Prob won't beat out Mallett for the two spot, so unless he is willing to do other things he will prob be Cut. They don't usually carry 3 QBs during regular season
    he can carry the piss bucket for tom!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts