+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning Has Played In 11 Playoff Games, 9 Good Games & 2 Bad Games

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Whoever they may be, why not ignore them? I don't see anyone attacking you over your questionable loyalty to the Giants.
    its make believe. the reality of the situation, and i can support this claim, is that the posters saying theyre attacked by eli cultists and that whole spiel are the posters insulting and attacking others for not having the same opinion...i could point out half a dozen threads in like 5 min and prove this repeatedly.

meanwhile, i've always asked for the posts that do what they claim so i can know what to avoid. and that they may very well be right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Whoever they may be, why not ignore them? I don't see anyone attacking you over your questionable loyalty to the Giants.
    Most of the time I do. But it is a message board...

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    You can't resist the groupies thing can you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    lol. ;-)
    For me, undeniably the part of the GMB that's the most fun. Who can resist?

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I think we should petition the mods to let everyone take the gloves off. This place would be a lot more fun.

Here's my attitude. I get more enjoyment out of life from my wife, children and grandchildren. It's fin to talk about the Giants and watch their games, but it's still a game. It doesn't have an affect on my life if they win or lose. I don't see why you can't understand that.
    Why bother watching the games?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Why bother watching the games?
    Strictly entertainment. Relief from life's stress.

Banned
    Here's my attitude. I get more enjoyment out of life from my wife, children and grandchildren. It's fin to talk about the Giants and watch their games, but it's still a game. It doesn't have an affect on my life if they win or lose. I don't see why you can't understand that.
    You sound like a casual fan.

I figured only diehards would take the time to discuss the G-Men in detail. I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    You sound like a casual fan.I figured only diehards would take the time to discuss the G-Men in detail. I guess not.
    I consider myself a diehard Giants fan I want them to win every game they play, but don't let it effect me when they lose. I very rarely watch a game that they're not playing in, except when I used to bet on the games.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Well that's because a certain aspect amuses you.

Using this picture, anyone want to name some of the posters here? lol.

Banned
    I consider myself a diehard Giants fan I want them to win every game they play, but don't let it effect me when they lose. I very rarely watch a game that they're not playing in, except when I used to bet on the games.
    I have to admit, that I don't pay attention to other games like I used to either.

And I used to be depressed off a Giants loss until the next day. But now it doesn't affect me like that. I thank players like Michael Strahan and Ralph Brown for changing my perspective. I'll always remember those two guys smiling large after devastating losses. If it's no big deal for some players, it's certainly not that big a deal for me.

+ Reply to Thread