On the very same day in early 2014 when the Giants sign Eli to an extension, GmenNFCBeasts will be featured in the first story on the nightly news.
All of his neighbors will describe him as, "a quiet man who kept to himself"
"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
That doesn't strike you as odd?
Edit: The point being, the player is just a small piece of the Giants. So if they take the Giants casually, they can't possibly be any more than casual about said player. But judging by the time and effort they put into defending him, they are more than just casual - about the player. So, either they're trolling? Or they put the player above the team.
Last edited by gumby74; 06-11-2013 at 01:09 PM.
I won't sit here and lie and say I don't get emotional over Giants games. One reason being I'm a female ( we tend to be emotional creatures...just a little bit...). But I'll get over it in a day and look forward to the next game
1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"