+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    We all are.
    I'm still pissed about week 14, 1970 at LA. We had the division in our hands.
    there really isn't room for all this...Landeta's whiff?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    there really isn't room for all this...Landeta's whiff?
    I don't have as big a problem with that because we weren't winning that game no matter what.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I don't have as big a problem with that because we weren't winning that game no matter what.
    I don't see it that way...that play was a large turning point...put the game from us still in it to..... wow ...what just happened
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    I don't see it that way...that play was a large turning point...put the game from us still in it to..... wow ...what just happened
    Well we had a couple nice plays early and then they shut us down completely. We had the one nice play to Rob Carpenter but there was little else that was good.
    That may have been the windiest day of any game I sat down and watched. It really wastn't as much a wiff as it was the wind blowing the ball away before he could kick it.

Well we had a couple nice plays early and then they shut us down completely. We had the one nice play to Rob Carpenter but there was little else that was good.
    That may have been the windiest day of any game I sat down and watched. It really wastn't as much a wiff as it was the wind blowing the ball away before he could kick it.
    right...that was his explanation when Parcells wanted to know what happened

I'm fine with all of that. Everyone lives their lives as they choose. But all the crap you throw my way would suggests a different attitude then you are describing here. I don't mind the nonsense, but I guess I mind it less if you were as invested in the team as I am.
    That's not a knock on your fandom either. But if you have the "its just a game" attitude, why all the vitriol here?
    I guess sometimes you just say something that gets under my skin and I respond.

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    I guess sometimes you just say something that gets under my skin and I respond.
    Sweet, innocent Morehead?

How can this be?

Sweet, innocent Morehead?

How can this be?
    You have that way about you. lol

I'm taking that to mean..."I agree with you, Morehead".
    YOU reiterated what I said. LOL
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.