+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 169
  1. #21
    And if you disagree try not to make condescending remarks. If anyone doesn't have facts to contribute than ignore my posts. I would appreciate if you decide to quote me, then bring some facts to the table. Not interested in anything else.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

  2. #22
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,328
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    there is some time left for they but you are clearly ignoring the facts I've presented. Please stay on topic. I think I made it pretty clear Eli has been the best post season QB since 2005. Reading comprehension.
    No. Eli is the best ever and no one will beat him.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  3. #23
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,328
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    And if you disagree try not to make condescending remarks. If anyone doesn't have facts to contribute than ignore my posts. I would appreciate if you decide to quote me, then bring some facts to the table. Not interested in anything else.
    What condescending remarks did I make? If you can quote the remarks I will glady apologize.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What condescending remarks did I make? If you can quote the remarks I will glady apologize.
    not you but they will come. Move along though. Nothing for you to see here
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    No. Eli is the best ever and no one will beat him.
    lol. does this qualify as condescending?

  6. #26
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,328
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    lol. does this qualify as condescending?
    I wouldn't call it condescending. Sarcastic? You bet, but never condescending.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  7. #27
    I wasn't pointing fingers at you Rudy. I know what to expect from you by now. Nothing.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

  8. #28
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,328
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    I wasn't pointing fingers at you Rudy. I know what to expect from you by now. Nothing.
    Gotcha.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Gotcha.
    sorry I didn't mean it that way. By nothing I meant you almost never debate with facts lol.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

  10. #30
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,328
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    sorry I didn't mean it that way. By nothing I meant you almost never debate with facts lol.
    Lol okay..

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts