+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 169
  1. #41
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,990
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    why......you sounded like a jerk with your responses....
    if thats the case you deserve no respect......

  2. #42
    All-Pro B&RWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    7,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    You can actually delete posts on these boards.
    I didn't even try. On the old message board I always got the message that it was too late to delete the post even seconds after I posted something.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Some day you guys will get it. No Giant fan has an issue with Eli. After 2 SB's how can anyone not love Eli?

    The issue with the few of you is over your inability to control your adulation over him. We all know how good Eli is, and we don't need anyone to continuously remind us of that. All we need is our eyes.

    Look at it this way - if we all know how great Eli is, why would we we need to remind ourselves of his greatness ad nauseum? It reeks of insecurity, or it's a sign of an unhealthy obsession with a good guy who happens to be a damn good quarterback.

    We all are partial to certain players. Bottom line is I like Eli and simply don't give a rats *** if anyone else does.

    .
    Don't waste your breath. He's here to stir the pot.

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    numbers don't lie. 8-3 in the playoffs. 2 SB MVP. I know it pains some of you to realize Eli's been the best post season QB since he's been in the league but why? Aren't you guys giants fans?
    I have not missed one minute of a Giants game since the early 70s....when you can make that claim come back and ask about my standing as a fan.....
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Some day you guys will get it. No Giant fan has an issue with Eli. After 2 SB's how can anyone not love Eli?

    The issue with the few of you is over your inability to control your adulation over him. We all know how good Eli is, and we don't need anyone to continuously remind us of that. All we need is our eyes.

    Look at it this way - if we all know how great Eli is, why would we we need to remind ourselves of his greatness ad nauseum? It reeks of insecurity, or it's a sign of an unhealthy obsession with a good guy who happens to be a damn good quarterback.

    We all are partial to certain players. Bottom line is I like Eli and simply don't give a rats *** if anyone else does.

    .
    Sounds good to me, so we shouldn't expect any name calling from you directed at other Giants fans who like Eli as well correct?
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

  6. #46
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    I have not missed one minute of a Giants game since the early 70s....when you can make that claim come back and ask about my standing as a fan.....
    I cannot tell a lie.....I actually shut off the "3 safety in the third quarter" game at the Rams in the 4th quarter.
    Get well soon 80.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Sounds good to me, so we shouldn't expect any name calling from you directed at other Giants fans who like Eli as well correct?
    you really do not get what he was trying to say....do you?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

  8. #48
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,336
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Sounds good to me, so we shouldn't expect any name calling from you directed at other Giants fans who like Eli as well correct?
    liking Eli, thinking he is a very good QB, being a Giant's fan and defending him like he is your new born child is two different things....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I cannot tell a lie.....I actually shut off the "3 safety in the third quarter" game at the Rams in the 4th quarter.
    you know the movie" fever pitch"?...a good movie but kind of hate the redsox thing....anyway...you know how when he skips the game and the redsox have that huge come back and hes all depressed cause he missed it.......that's why I am afraid of turning off a game...no matter how dire it seems.....sorry just how I am
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

  10. #50
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jimi Hendrix Sept 18, 1970 RIP
    Posts
    27,336
    Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    you know the movie" fever pitch"?...a good movie but kind of hate the redsox thing....anyway...you know how when he skips the game and the redsox have that huge come back and hes all depressed cause he missed it.......that's why I am afraid of turning off a game...no matter how dire it seems.....sorry just how I am
    no doubt...
    But I must admit I have turned off a Giants game maybe once or twice at the most.
    But in the stadium I have never left my seat early no matter how bad......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts