+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leave it to Belichick-"Patriots to sign Tebow"

Bench Player

Leave it to Belichick-"Patriots to sign Tebow"

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-t...ots-sign-tebow. Why would this surprise anyone. Tebow is a "football" player maybe not a great QB. BB will get the best out of him even if its 5-10 plays per game at QB, RB, TE wherever.....

if anyone can find the right use for Tebow its the hoodie.

Bill always gets credit for everything he does but he did nothing with Albert Haynesworth, Chad Johnson, Adalius Thomas etc... Honestly I see this as a Danny Woodhead type move. A move where the Jets cut a guy and Bill jumps in to prove he can get more out of them to show the Jets up.

Good for Timmy, Good for Billy. Best of luck to the both of them. (If the Pats use Tebow in some way that ends up beating the Jets I will laugh my A off)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    if anyone can find the right use for Tebow its the hoodie.
    he will have to do something other then QB for him cause he won't beat out Mallett and BB won't keep 3 QBs on the roster
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

With their sudden vulnerability in the TE position, I wonder if BB will use Tim as a TE or RB.

It would be tooooo funny if Tebow scores a winning TD vs. the Jets next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    With their sudden vulnerability in the TE position, I wonder if BB will use Tim as a TE or RB.

It would be tooooo funny if Tebow scores a winning TD vs. the Jets next year.
    Honestly, the idea of having a position player that can (marginally) throw would be quite helpful. Anyone remember Antuaan Randle El?

They used Mallet in that fake punt formation last season, that sort of gadgetry would be perfect for Tebow.

Bench Player
    True but he has made great decisions as well. Welker from the Dolphins, Brady in the 6th, Gronk with injuries out of college. BB is willing to accept Risk vs Reward and Tebow is a baller without a true position. He'll find a place for him.

+ Reply to Thread