+ Reply to Thread

With Ballard Out

We need Pascoe to really step it up. Ballard was great at helping block ware last time we faced Dallas. Pascoe needs to do the same and make Ware a non-factor. He also needs to get open down the field. Ballard made that great catch that kept us alive last game.

Re: With Ballard Out

Bear will be able to block... receiving is my concern. Ballard has been big & is great in the middle, that's exactly what we need.

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]We need Pascoe to really step it up. Ballard was great at helping block ware last time we faced Dallas. Pascoe needs to do the same and make Ware a non-factor. He also needs to get open down the field. Ballard made that great catch that kept us alive last game.[/quote]If Pascoe can just block like an NFL tight end for 60 minutes, I'll be happy. Anything in the passing game woiuld be a plus.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="AllTuckedUp"]We need Pascoe to really step it up. Ballard was great at helping block ware last time we faced Dallas. Pascoe needs to do the same and make Ware a non-factor. He also needs to get open down the field. Ballard made that great catch that kept us alive last game.[/quote]If Pascoe can just block like an NFL tight end for 60 minutes, I'll be happy. Anything in the passing game woiuld be a plus.[/quote]

Man I want Pascoe to step up and catch some passes. I have been in this kids corner as a viable all around TE since last year and he cant seem to get into the passing game for one reason or the other. I wanted it last game and it didnt happen.

Barden should have stepped too and he seems to be a project that cant get off the ground.

He and Pascoe should be coming up big and neither is doing much. At least Pascoe can block.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch