+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

oh hey vonta leach

chances are the giants look at him?

god I hope so

I love bear, great guy to have on your team for depth but think of him as more of a bandaid at FB and not a full year starter.

Leach is the best FB in league
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I'll start packing for the move.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    god I hope so

I love bear, great guy to have on your team for depth but think of him as more of a bandaid at FB and not a full year starter.

Leach is the best FB in league
    Hynoski probably won't miss more than a game or two (if any). Doesn't make sense to sign Leach as a two game replacement. The gap between Hynoski and Leach isn't that big, particularly since Hyno is at the beginning of his career and Leach is at the end of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Hynoski probably won't miss more than a game or two (if any). Doesn't make sense to sign Leach as a two game replacement. The gap between Hynoski and Leach isn't that big, particularly since Hyno is at the beginning of his career and Leach is at the end of his.
    why did I think hes done for the year?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    why did I think hes done for the year?
    Don't know. Maybe because his injuries sound really serious. The doctors think he should be ready by the opener. I figure it'll take a week or two for him to get back into football shape. As of right now, I'd be surprised if he isn't playing by Week 3.

we were close to getting leach a few years ago didnt happen then and its not happening now
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Ravens released FB Vonta Leach.
    Leach graded out as Pro Football Focus' No. 1 lead blocker last year, but saw his role marginalized after OC Cam Cameron was replaced by Jim Caldwell. The Ravens believe they can get by with fourth-round rookie Kyle Juszczyk, thus saving Leach's $4.33 million cap number. We'd only downgrade Ray Rice slightly. A first-team All-Pro in three straight seasons, 31-year-old Leach will land on his feet. The Giants could come calling after Henry Hynoski's knee injury. Related: Kyle Juszczyk, Ray RiceSource:
    Adam Schefter on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Adam Schefter on Twitter
    And that's meaningless. Unless the FO thinks that Hynoski is going to miss more than a few games, we're holding pat with Bear. Doesn't make sense to bring in Leach otherwise.