+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

Cool FAKE A PUNT. FAKE A FIELD GOAL

Good to see Big Blue come from behind and win over Dirty Bird. However, I could not believe my eyes when Eli fell down on 3rd down and goal at the end of the game. Instead of going for the juggler and getting a touchdown, Old Conservative Tom had him fall down! (unless he slipped on purpose)

We're not going to beat the Eagles in their house playing this way. Victory goes to the Team who takes risks, and converts them. When is the last time the Giants faked a punt or Field Goal in the regular season? Maybe back to Bill Parcels. Tom is a great coach, great with the fundamentals. But sometimes he is a gutless wonder. God knows if the Giants attempted a fake, it would work as the other team wouldn't see it coming.

Fake a field goal within the 10 yard line instead of settling for 3. Tom could sell this by yelling at Eli while the field goal team takes the field and snaps quickly before the other teams special teams coach can call time out. The holder probably could waltz into the end zone, or hit one of the tight ends.

With a punt, fake near midfield Parcels style with a run up the middle by the up back. Do it on 4th and 1-5 yards. Believe me, this will work especially in the first half. It's nigh time to take some risks, do the unpredictable. We've taken in on the chin with fakes from other teams.

Well, Tom, do you want to win next Sunday? If so, take some risks. Stop being predictable!

A FG made it a two score game.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    A FG made it a two score game.
    Elementary my dear Watson.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by bobshead View Post
    Good to see Big Blue come from behind and win over Dirty Bird. However, I could not believe my eyes when Eli fell down on 3rd down and goal at the end of the game. Instead of going for the juggler and getting a touchdown, Old Conservative Tom had him fall down! (unless he slipped on purpose)

We're not going to beat the Eagles in their house playing this way. Victory goes to the Team who takes risks, and converts them. When is the last time the Giants faked a punt or Field Goal in the regular season? Maybe back to Bill Parcels. Tom is a great coach, great with the fundamentals. But sometimes he is a gutless wonder. God knows if the Giants attempted a fake, it would work as the other team wouldn't see it coming.

Fake a field goal within the 10 yard line instead of settling for 3. Tom could sell this by yelling at Eli while the field goal team takes the field and snaps quickly before the other teams special teams coach can call time out. The holder probably could waltz into the end zone, or hit one of the tight ends.

With a punt, fake near midfield Parcels style with a run up the middle by the up back. Do it on 4th and 1-5 yards. Believe me, this will work especially in the first half. It's nigh time to take some risks, do the unpredictable. We've taken in on the chin with fakes from other teams.

Well, Tom, do you want to win next Sunday? If so, take some risks. Stop being predictable!
    So you want Tom to fake a field goal instead of going up 2 scores in that spot? Wow just Wow

I know you probably want payback for the 34 - 0 game at the Georgia Dome but I can understand. The game was over.

Eli was spotting the ball for the kicker and have them go up by two scores

anything else would be quite foolish frankly .... especially the way the defense was playing.... JPP in particular

not sure if it came across in the TV broadcast but JPP was an absolute monster today... especially in the second half.... borderline unblockable

Banned
    the game was over when Atlanta's bus pulled up..........they are not in our league

we let them hang around sleepwalking

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

anything else would be quite foolish frankly .... especially the way the defense was playing.... JPP in particular

not sure if it came across in the TV broadcast but JPP was an absolute monster today... especially in the second half.... borderline unblockable
    They were talking about JPP a lot the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post

He was fierce and that was clear to anyone inside the stadium; quite impressive.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Mike Smith's decision to go for it on 4th and 1 at their own 30 probably made you happy huh... You agreed with that call?

Odellious Beckinghammer the Twice, Go get yours soon.