+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

another historically bad defense.

This game looks identical to a lot of last year which has me worried. Its only preseason, but once again the defense held out alright but the offense struggled to score early.. The defense wears out and the game will eventually turn into a shoot out late. Our offense needs to help this defense out more and score earlier so they can run out the clock later.

The D has been fine.

Banned
    they were fine most of last year as well, until they wore out late in a lot of games where they had to wait for the offense to start playing into the 4th quarter.

If they'd finally get rid of Andre Williams, or if Eli Manning was worth anything, we wouldn't be losing.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Veteran
    the defense got 1 play of rest before that scoring drive.they will be fine.

your assessment is way off. The defense looked very good for the most part. Andre Williams, Larry donell and the Oline are the real issues today. The D looks nothing like last year. Linebackers are making plays, some of which were way downfield (Robinson and casillas on pass plays), Collins looks much improved in his second season, and the defensive line didn't allow much of anything in the run game. Drc nearly got a sack and Vernon got a sack, and also got off a block or two against the run for some tackles.
    Last edited by PhillipHols; 08-20-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    If they'd finally get rid of Andre Williams, or if Eli Manning was worth anything, we wouldn't be losing.
    Paul Perkins will challenge AW he will run, block and catch better just needs the reps to show what he can do

At least Reese is a Great GM.
    His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy,
    vomit on his sweater already, moms spaghetti

He's nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready
    To drop BOMBS

Quote Originally Posted by PhillipHols View Post
    your assessment is way off. The defense looked very good for the most part. Andre Williams, Larry donell and the Oline are the real issues today.
    And Eli.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    And Eli.
    Yeah Eli was not good, but this is similar to a lot of games last year the offense plays like garbage which leads to the defense looking worse than they played