+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 651

Thread: What was Eli's best game

  1. #1
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    1925 Giants Drive
    Posts
    14,361

    What was Eli's best game

    as a Giant? Significance of the game aside.

    This thread is designed to keep things positive. Short and sweet answers only please. Let's try not to argue about any of the selections.


    Off the top of my head I would say that his game against Carolina last year was extremely impressive. So was the 49'er playoff game because of the pressure he was under. I'll give it more thought and post my answer soon.

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,372
    That's really tough..wow. Um.. The 2012 NFC Championship Game.
    Uh..go Giants?

  3. #3
    All-Pro Roosevelt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    1925 Giants Drive
    Posts
    14,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    That's really tough..wow. Um.. The 2012 NFC Championship Game.
    Very funny. We didn't make the playoffs in 2012!

  4. #4
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,397
    Minnesota, 2007.



    See you guys 15 pages later.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Very funny. We didn't make the playoffs in 2012!
    Well it was played in the year 2012, but it was the 2011 season.
    Uh..go Giants?

  6. #6
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Very funny. We didn't make the playoffs in 2012!
    The Eli blinders get in the way of the facts. Mwahahahaha

  7. #7
    All-Pro Delicreep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    5,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    as a Giant? Significance of the game aside.

    This thread is designed to keep things positive. Short and sweet answers only please. Let's try not to argue about any of the selections.


    Off the top of my head I would say that his game against Carolina last year was extremely impressive. So was the 49'er playoff game because of the pressure he was under. I'll give it more thought and post my answer soon.
    I thought his most impressive game was the 49'ers playoff game.

    A merciless beating and he stood tall hit after hit after hit.

    Almost any QB would have made a mistake that turned the tide but he just stayed calm and focused.
    On the very same day in early 2014 when the Giants sign Eli to an extension, GmenNFCBeasts will be featured in the first story on the nightly news.
    All of his neighbors will describe him as, "a quiet man who kept to himself"

  8. #8
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Well it was played in the year 2012, but it was the 2011 season.
    The Eli hater blinders get in the way of his facts! Mwahahahaha

  9. #9
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    26,372
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Minnesota, 2007. See you guys 15 pages later.
    Apparently, Eli doesn't remember that game.
    Uh..go Giants?

  10. #10
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    17,397
    Dallas, week 17, 2011-2012 season. Best game I've seen him play.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts