+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 651

Thread: What was Eli's best game

  1. #11
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,604
    I can pick a handful of games from the 2011 season. My what a year.

  2. #12
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,319
    The game against the Raiders in 2009. Statisitically it was his best although it was such a beat down he only played about 1 half of the game before Carr came in.

    8-10 completions
    173 yards
    17.3 average
    2 TD / 0 INT's

    and a perfect QB rating of 158.3

  3. #13
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I can pick a handful of games from the 2011 season. My what a year.
    People aren't gonna really think much of this game, or even remember it, but I thought he played so well in the Buffalo game that season.

  4. #14
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,048
    At SD, 2005.
    put Eli on the map.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #15
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,604
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    People aren't gonna really think much of this game, or even remember it, but I thought he played so well in the Buffalo game that season.
    He didn't throw for any touchdowns did he? AB had like 3 rushing TD's.

  6. #16
    All-Pro Delicreep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ithaca, NY
    Posts
    5,372
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Minnesota, 2007.



    See you guys 15 pages later.
    Yeah...2007 sure was a lousy year for Eli.

    Don't think he ever got over that game until after he got back from Disney World
    This space for rent

  7. #17
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He didn't throw for any touchdowns did he? AB had like 3 rushing TD's.
    No TDs, no INTs, but I re-watched the game and thought his pocket command was off the charts. Just an efficient game overall.

    And I was one of Eli's biggest critics that season, too. But it was clear, to me at least, that he had made significant improvement.

  8. #18
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,604
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    No TDs, no INTs, but I re-watched the game and thought his pocket command was off the charts. Just an efficient game overall.

    And I was one of Eli's biggest critics that season, too. But it was clear, to me at least, that he had made significant improvement.
    Good observation.

  9. #19
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,604
    My favorite game will always be the wild card round against the Falcons. Besides that safety, Eli was just crazy that game.

  10. #20
    All-Pro B&RWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    7,891
    SF NFC Championship game. Best ever by far. We've had a good line for most of Eli's career. He rarely gets touched, but that game he got worked, and I mean WORKED! He never lost his cool. Even the great ones start throwing the ball up after hitting the turf half like he did in that game, but he just kept firing darts, making great decisions. Probably the best defense he ever faced.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts