+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: What was Eli's best game

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    First off, who said anything about bad games in general? Every QB in the history of the NFL has had bad games. Why are you implying that I think Eli never had one?
    I'm questioning your judgment and motive to involve Eli's "elite peers" into a discussion about Eli's best game.

So instead of avoiding the questions I just posed, here:

Then what was your point in bringing his "elite peers" into the discussion? Was it a matter of separation, or was it just a random aside?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    I'm questioning your judgment and motive to involve Eli's "elite peers" into a discussion about Eli's best game.

So instead of avoiding the questions I just posed, here:

Then what was your point in bringing his "elite peers" into the discussion? Was it a matter of separation, or was it just a random aside?
    If this is about Eli's best game why would you bring bad games into the equation? And why would I even entertain a question that has no relevance to my initial post?
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

If this is about Eli's best game why would you bring bad games into the equation? And why would I even entertain a question that has no relevance to my initial post?
    My posts aren't irrelevant. They question your bad-taste mention of Eli's elite peers and prompt you to keep the thread positive by keeping that stuff out of here. In case you're oblivious to your surroundings, there have been many heated Eli debates that have to do with his standing relative to his elite peers.

So, if you have no more questions (but I'm sure you'll just reiterate your lack of understanding), you could finally answer my already posed questions:

It's funny that you find it irrelevant to mention Eli's games where he's folded under a tough pass rush, but find it entirely relevant to venture and say that (you think) all of Eli's peers would fold under the pressure.

My post, of course, was a response to that. My judgment would never be so poor as to seriously make it my first post in here.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    My posts aren't irrelevant. They question your bad-taste mention of Eli's elite peers and prompt you to keep the thread positive by keeping that stuff out of here. In case you're oblivious to your surroundings, there have been many heated Eli debates that have to do with his standing relative to his elite peers.

So, if you have no more questions (but I'm sure you'll just reiterate your lack of understanding), you could finally answer my already posed questions:

Sounds like you need to pay more attention to your surroundings and not get too worked up on a message board. Hope you do well in life.

Quote Originally Posted by talbot View Post
    Such a pretty throw. That pump fake was nasty too. Great play.
    His stats weren't that good (they weren't bad, they just didn't pop out) but I was incredibly impressed by his performance in this game.

You see that type of stuff from throughout the whole game. Granted, you don't face Buffalo's defense every week, but it wouldn't have been the first time we've played down to our competition.

Can we not..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Sounds like you need to pay more attention to your surroundings and not get too worked up on a message board. Hope you do well in life.
    Why am I not surprised that you avoided the question again?

Oh well, thanks for the kind words; I do plan on doing well in life.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    No idea why anyone would take these 2012/2013'er Eli groupies seriously. Especially when a handful of them already called Giants games "just a measly game".

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....d-Games/page13
    You sound like a clown dude. I will explain it one last time for people who cannot understand at all, maybe this time it'll work.

It's all relative, it's a measly game when I put it up against family and other important priorities in my life. For some it may be more important than family, friends and they treat it like a religion. That's fine. Fortunately, i'm not one of them. You may be one of those who are more passionate about football than other things in life, more power to you. Just don't question my allegiance to the Giants. There are different levels. It's not my religion.

+ Reply to Thread