+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Per ESPN, Eli had the best game of any QB last year.http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr/_/type/player-game
    It's wonderful when a guy I've had some differences with comes around to my way of thinking.
    As I said in the other thread, when he has protection and WR's who are creating separation, he can light it up with anyone.
    The Philly game is a perfect example of this.

Thank you Dark Saint. I love you right back!!!
    Get well soon 80.

wildcard game vs tb in 2007
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    It's wonderful when a guy I've had some differences with comes around to my way of thinking.
    As I said in the other thread, when he has protection and WR's who are creating separation, he can light it up with anyone.
    The Philly game is a perfect example of this.

Thank you Dark Saint. I love you right back!!!
    your to funny sometimes morehead lol
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

It wasnt his best game ever, but my favorite was in 2005 vs the broncos, it was really the jumping off point for eli's career. he brought us back in the 4th quarter and threw a td to toomer with like 15 seconds left in the game.

Also the philly game in 06 where we came back from 17 down in the 4th quarter and eli threw a TD to plax.

as for best ever, have to agree with what everyone else said about both nfc championship games in GB and SF.

Have to go with the 2007 NFCCG. Not that he put up crazy numbers, but just going in there in those conditions and managing the game and lighting it up with Plax.

Quote Originally Posted by qndarius3 View Post
    Also the philly game in 06 where we came back from 17 down in the 4th quarter and eli threw a TD to plax.
    This game was the reason I became a football fanatic.

freakin awesome, eli was amazing in that 2nd half

2007 against the Patriots, last game of the season. They put up the most points against the undefeated Patriots that season, and took them to the brink, with nothing on the line except testing their mettle. If there was any confidence-building game ever, that was it. It was capped by eventually beating the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

Divisional game against the Packers, he had 290 yards at half time and 2 td's. The SF game he was awesome in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Divisional game against the Packers, he had 290 yards at half time and 2 td's. The SF game he was awesome in as well.
    I think I'm on board with this one as well.

There was a pass play to Nicks right before his breakaway TD score. Seemed like nothing but a sea of yellow and green and he had the patience (and protection) to wait for the play to develop. Such a good example of that offense clicking the way its meant to .