+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: What was Eli's best game

maybe The Green Bay palyoff in 07....
    or the Dallas playoff game in 07
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Man, just re-watched most of that Buffalo game in 2011. So impressive. Here, just posted this to YouTube:

That is sick. That is what people want to see from Eli week-to-week.
    Such a pretty throw. That pump fake was nasty too. Great play.

All-Pro
    Easily the SF game.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Very funny. We didn't make the playoffs in 2012!
    The NFCCG for the '11 season was played in '12.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    lol.

Sorry, I mean I'd like people to say a few words about the game, and maybe throw out a few stats.
    Well, his stats for that game were pretty average... Or at least nothing special. That is one of the ideal games to use for stats don't tell the entire story.

The NFC Championship Game vs 49ers was probably the toughest I have ever seen a QB play, Eli Manning took a lot of shots and sacks in that game.

One game that sticks out to me though is Week 14 vs Eagles in 2009, Eli Manning went 27/38 391 Yards 3 TD's 0 INT's. Eli Manning was absolutely Great in that game.

Also another great would be Week 17 vs Eagles in 2012, Eli Manning 13/21 208 Yards 5 TD's 0 INT's. I know Eli's completions & yards were not high but he threw for a career high 5 TD's.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Antwuan View Post
    The NFC Championship Game vs 49ers was probably the toughest I have ever seen a QB play, Eli Manning took a lot of shots and sacks in that game.

One game that sticks out to me though is Week 14 vs Eagles in 2009, Eli Manning went 27/38 391 Yards 3 TD's 0 INT's. Eli Manning was absolutely Great in that game.

Also another great would be Week 17 vs Eagles in 2012, Eli Manning 13/21 208 Yards 5 TD's 0 INT's. I know Eli's completions & yards were not high but he threw for a career high 5 TD's.
    That NFC Championship Game will be one of Eli Manning's prominant moments when he goes in to HoF. All respect to The Great Phil Simms but he wouldn't have made it through that game if he took all those hits that Eli did.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    He didn't throw for any touchdowns did he? AB had like 3 rushing TD's.
    Joe Namath didn't throw for any TDs in SuperBowl III but it doesn't deracinate his supremacy in that game.

A lot of QB can throw 5 TD in a game but I don't think there's a QB who would've gotten up from a beating Eli took vs the 49ers. Plenty of so called elite QB have played against tremendous pass rushes and folded.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

+ Reply to Thread