+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: What was Eli's best game

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    A lot of QB can throw 5 TD in a game but I don't think there's a QB who would've gotten up from a beating Eli took vs the 49ers. Plenty of so called elite QB have played against tremendous pass rushes and folded.
    Like Eli did vs Dallas in 2008, New Orleans in 2009, Indy in 2010, Cincinatti last year? Eli has games where he folds like a lawn chair, too, so let's relax on trying to separate him entirely from his elite peers. The, uh, "so called" ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    That NFC Championship Game will be one of Eli Manning's prominant moments when he goes in to HoF. All respect to The Great Phil Simms but he wouldn't have made it through that game if he took all those hits that Eli did.
    Why would you even bring Phil Simms up? You and "EliDaManning" can go discuss Eli's moments relative to other QBs somewhere else. Trust me, you won't be at a loss to find a place to do so on this board.

All-Pro
    Does he fold under pressure some times or is it just inconsistency?

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Like Eli did vs Dallas in 2008, New Orleans in 2009, Indy in 2010, Cincinatti last year? Eli has games where he folds like a lawn chair, too, so let's relax on trying to separate him entirely from his elite peers. The, uh, "so called" ones.
    . Nobody said Eli never has bad games LOL.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Does he fold under pressure some times or is it just inconsistency?
    Alright, this threads going to ****.

That NFC Championship Game will be one of Eli Manning's prominant moments when he goes in to HoF. All respect to The Great Phil Simms but he wouldn't have made it through that game if he took all those hits that Eli did.
    seriously? you must not have seen Simm's early years
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    . Nobody said Eli never has bad games LOL.
    Then what was your point in bringing his "elite peers" into the discussion? Was it a matter of separation, or was it just a random aside?
    Last edited by gmen0820; 06-12-2013 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Punctuation

All-Pro
    Alright, this threads going to ****.
    Lol. Why? As for Simms he was very tough.

I love Simms and Eli. but that statment you just made is ignorant in regards to Simms and they way he played....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Then what was your point in bringing his "elite peers" into the discussion. Was it a matter of separation, or was it just a random aside?
    First off, who said anything about bad games in general? Every QB in the history of the NFL has had bad games. Why are you implying that I think Eli never had one?
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

+ Reply to Thread