+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Add to EliCruzz'z excellent post, Eli did all of that in turrible playing conditions. High winds, heavy rain and terrible field. I know that 2 passes that would have been even bigger gains if the weather conditions were better. A 30 yard pass that Cruz came back for an another that Bradshaw had to wait for, I think in OT. With better conditions, Eli hits them in stride for even bigger gains. The one to Cruz would have been a td.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I'm not saying it's not, just preparing you for what he's going to bring up. To fans of Eli ( I'm one of them) It sounds like a fault.
    Well to that I say, he's not perfect. No one is. You gotta take the good with the bad and Eli has a lot more good.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicreep View Post
    Spin?

It was a simple question.

A strange answer, but it's your answer.

Personally, I would have preferred to have him on the field more often, as he was an excellent QB and a tremendous asset to the team.
    So would I, but given the criteria you laid out, he wouldn't have been himself, which then leads one to question whether or not he/we would have ultimately had the success we had.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    It has already been proven with your "chuck and duck" falsehoods.I hikack nothing I Bring The Truth. Always.
    You don't sound like the Buffy I remember.

The NFCCG in SF is Eli's signature game. It was one of the greatest performances I've ever seen from any QB, given the bad weather and the pounding Eli took. One of the greatest games in NFL history, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    That's why Eli is always on the field and Phil missed so many games. So is it toughness or stupidity?
    Its toughness.
    He had a great career and left with the rspect of everyone that played with and against him.
    I'm sure he has no regrets about the way he played.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Its toughness.He had a great career and left with the rspect of everyone that played with and against him.I'm sure he has no regrets about the way he played.
    So you would rather have a QB that is tough and misses games and seasons? That sounds pretty dumd to me.

So you would rather have a QB that is tough and misses games and seasons? That sounds pretty dumd to me.
    Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    Just saying.
    Just saying what?

Just saying what?
    Your previous post is pretty ironic lol.