Look at what he said:
1. He needs to make better decisions.
2. Ge gets antsy trying to make a play.
3. He will try to push the envelope beyond what it should have been pushed.
4. He needs to make better decisions in terms of recognition of how teams are trying to disguise coverages.
5. Carry out his fakes better.
6. Better understand what we are looking for as a coaching staff.
My point to you (and Morehead) is not that he's wrong or that you're wrong; it's that it would be almost impossible to find a non-snarky, non-insulting to some members post that says any of those things specifically.
You two wonder about the "magic" about you saying this for years and not being heard - that's the answer.
Shame, because you are both football smart and have a lot to share with people you go out of your way to rile up
Edit...if it's easier...use instigating for insulting
Last edited by Delicreep; 06-17-2013 at 05:03 PM. Reason: to stop Morehead from getting distracted.