+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 66 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Can I make you a sandwich..
    Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    You sound like a clown dude. I will explain it one last time for people who cannot understand at all, maybe this time it'll work.

It's all relative, it's a measly game when I put it up against family and other important priorities in my life. For some it may be more important than family, friends and they treat it like a religion. That's fine. Fortunately, i'm not one of them. You may be one of those who are more passionate about football than other things in life, more power to you. Just don't question my allegiance to the Giants. There are different levels. It's not my religion.
    Not one of us ever said it was more important to us than family...but to call it a measly game is insulting to those of us that are actually Giants fans
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    Not one of us ever said it was more important to family...but to call it a measly game is insulting to those of us that are actually Giants fans
    It's an opinion and it's only offensive to those who treat it like a religion.

I mean seriously, if that comments offends anyone then they really need to get their priorities in check. I'm literally LOLing right now.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Sure.
    asdfghk no.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    He was fantastic in both NFC championship games. GB in brutal conditions and SF he took an absolute beating and kept getting up.
    agreed
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

It's an opinion and it's only offensive to those who treat it like a religion.

I mean seriously, if that comments offends anyone then they really need to get their priorities in check. I'm literally LOLing right now.
    you can lol all you want but your respect among several posters and the credibility of your opinions from now on will not be taken seriously....you are right you are entitled to your opinion and we are entitled to ours
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    you can lol all you want but your respect among several posters and the credibility of your opinions from now on will not be taken seriously....you are right you are entitled to your opinion and we are entitled to ours
    That's fine. I have REAL friends.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

That's fine. I have REAL friends.
    1.) Eli 2.) LeBron James of football 3.) Archie's son 4.) Peyton's brother, the awesome one 5.) Cooper's brother with the normal forehead

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    No idea why anyone would take these 2012/2013'er Eli groupies seriously. Especially when a handful of them already called Giants games "just a measly game".

http://boards.giants.com/showthread....d-Games/page13
    You sound like a clown dude. I will explain it one last time for people who cannot understand at all, maybe this time it'll work.

It's all relative, it's a measly game when I put it up against family and other important priorities in my life. For some it may be more important than family, friends and they treat it like a religion. That's fine. Fortunately, i'm not one of them. You may be one of those who are more passionate about football than other things in life, more power to you. Just don't question my allegiance to the Giants. There are different levels. It's not my religion.
    No one is putting football above real life. But it didn't make sense for people who are much more passionate about the Giants to waste their time arguing with people, such as yourself, who see things as just a "measly game". Why so angry when I question your Giant fanhood? It's just a measly game right? Why get so angry when defending Eli? It's just a measly game right? Why do you and your cronies spend so much time on a message board? It's just a measly game? You talk about family and priorities. Yet, you act like a teen. Things don't add up. There's a bad smell and it's coming from you and your cronies. And it doesn't smell good.

You guys amuse me. You really do. But, I felt compelled to say something because if my sons behaved the way you guy do, I would have smacked them silly. It's one thing to love a player or not be as passionate about a team. It's another to be completely insolent and obnoxious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    No one is putting football above real life. But it didn't make sense for people who are much more passionate about the Giants to waste their time arguing with people, such as yourself, who see things as just a "measly game". Why so angry when I question your Giant fanhood? It's just a measly game right? Why get so angry when defending Eli? It's just a measly game right? Why do you and your cronies spend so much time on a message board? It's just a measly game? You talk about family and priorities. Yet, you act like a teen. Things don't add up. There's a bad smell and it's coming from you and your cronies. And it doesn't smell good.
    well said....btw how is your lawn?