+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Why would you even bring Phil Simms up? You and "EliDaManning" can go discuss Eli's moments relative to other QBs somewhere else. Trust me, you won't be at a loss to find a place to do so on this board.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    well said....btw how is your lawn?
    Mine is friggin wet!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Mine is friggin wet!
    wet is an understatement
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Can we not..
    Obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    No one is putting football above real life. But it didn't make sense for people who are much more passionate about the Giants to waste their time arguing with people, such as yourself, who see things as just a "measly game". Why so angry when I question your Giant fanhood? It's just a measly game right? Why get so angry when defending Eli? It's just a measly game right? Why do you and your cronies spend so much time on a message board? It's just a measly game? You talk about family and priorities. Yet, you act like a teen. Things don't add up. There's a bad smell and it's coming from you and your cronies. And it doesn't smell good.

You guys amuse me. You really do. But, I felt compelled to say something because if my sons behaved the way you guy do, I would have smacked them silly. It's one thing to love a player or not be as passionate about a team. It's another to be completely insolent and obnoxious about it.
    I'm finishing up my second container of weed b gone (selective weed killer). After that I'm done with that stuff, regardless of what my lawn looks like. I don't want to end up poisoning everyone around me. But, in general, the clovers are under control. I read somehwere that clovers show up when there is a lack of nitrogen in the lawn? If that's the case I'll probably just fertilize. Not sure about now, but definitely late summer/early fall. I guess the whole point is for the grass to "crowd" out the weeds right?

No one is putting football above real life. But it didn't make sense for people who are much more passionate about the Giants to waste their time arguing with people, such as yourself, who see things as just a "measly game". Why so angry when I question your Giant fanhood? It's just a measly game right? Why get so angry when defending Eli? It's just a measly game right? Why do you and your cronies spend so much time on a message board? It's just a measly game? You talk about family and priorities. Yet, you act like a teen. Things don't add up. There's a bad smell and it's coming from you and your cronies. And it doesn't smell good.

You guys amuse me. You really do. But, I felt compelled to say something because if my sons behaved the way you guy do, I would have smacked them silly. It's one thing to love a player or not be as passionate about a team. It's another to be completely insolent and obnoxious about it.
    lol you have sons? You should pay some attention to them. What kind of father are you? Some of you pops make me laugh seriously. Very amusing indeed.
    Eli Manning is better than your quarterback.

Yes, well said indeed.

I had no ulterior motive when I started this thread, but it certainly served to draw out some rats now didn't it.

Damn this thread got weird.

How about his game against the Bucs last year? He threw multiple pics, which sucked but he ended up with 510 yards. Some would argue that the hole he put us in allowed him to throw the ball all afternoon. However, many QB's have screwed up so badly early on that they knew that to win they had to go out there and put up ridiculous stats. Few QB's have actually gone out there and done it though. Eli did and that is worth something in my book. I am not saying it's his all time best game, as I haven't thought about all his great performances; but it's worth a mention, no?

Now, back to the weirdness....
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

I'm finishing up my second container of weed b gone (selective weed killer). After that I'm done with that stuff, regardless of what my lawn looks like. I don't want to end up poisoning everyone around me. But, in general, the clovers are under control. I read somehwere that clovers show up when there is a lack of nitrogen in the lawn? If that's the case I'll probably just fertilize. Not sure about now, but definitely late summer/early fall. I guess the whole point is for the grass to "crowd" out the weeds right?
    One of my dogs seems to like the scent of weed killer so I just picked one of those big-*** weed torches for weeds growing through on my paver patio.

This thing is seriously nasty. And no, that's not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Providence View Post
    Damn this thread got weird.

How about his game against the Bucs last year? He threw multiple pics, which sucked but he ended up with 510 yards. Some would argue that the hole he put us in allowed him to throw the ball all afternoon. However, many QB's have screwed up so badly early on that they knew that to win they had to go out there and put up ridiculous stats. Few QB's have actually gone out there and done it though. Eli did and that is worth something in my book. I am not saying it's his all time best game, as I haven't thought about all his great performances; but it's worth a mention, no?

Now, back to the weirdness....
    Hey P, long time.

The board suffers from a few Eli trolls. If I was a mod, I would boot their ***.