+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do the players have curfews tonight?

Just curious being NYE and all. Personally i hope some idiots i.e. Dez, on the Cowboya get too drunk and play like **** tomorrow.

Re: Do the players have curfews tonight?

for sure they do
    if they think celebrating NYE is more important than this game they will be on a new team next year

[quote user="Sundown"]Just curious being NYE and all. Personally i hope some idiots i.e. Dez, on the Cowboya get too drunk and play like **** tomorrow.[/quote]

dude...come on...

is that even a questioned that needs to asked....????

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Sundown"]Just curious being NYE and all. Personally i hope some idiots i.e. Dez, on the Cowboya get too drunk and play like **** tomorrow.[/quote]

great post with the curfew question..I thought that to myself yesterday

[quote user="GameTime"]

dude...come on...

[/quote]

Yes, I've seen players out in years past during NYE w/a game the next day. Yes it's common sense, doesn't mean they'll adhere to it. Im sure the players wouldn't do anything stupid but i wouldn't mind a complete lock down. Plax ring a bell? It wasn't a huge game like this but still an important game non the less late in the season.

Bench Player

If you go out and have a good time but watch your alcohol intake and don't make it an all-nighter I wouldn't think you were neglecting your responsibilities as a Giant. It's an 8:20pm game. A guy who ends his night at 2 or 3am and didn't over-drink gives his body about 17 hours to recuperate. That's more than enough time. This should definitely be one of their quieter New Year's celebrations. FYI No Jager Bombs! LOL!

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="GameTime"]

dude...come on...

[/quote] Yes, I've seen players out in years past during NYE w/a game the next day. Yes it's common sense, doesn't mean they'll adhere to it. Im sure the players wouldn't do anything stupid but i wouldn't mind a complete lock down. Plax ring a bell? It wasn't a huge game like this but still an important game non the less late in the season.[/quote]

they will be on a short leash and they have seen TC sit Bradshaw vs Dallas for a curfew bust.

They will not be out and about. Ifindividuals do then they deserve NOT play since they are not real team members and dont really want the "WIN AND IN"

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Defcon4"]If you go out and have a good time but watch your alcohol intake and don't make it an all-nighter I wouldn't think you were neglecting your responsibilities as a Giant. It's an 8:20pm game. A guy who ends his night at 2 or 3am and didn't over-drink gives his body about 17 hours to recuperate. That's more than enough time. This should definitely be one of their quieter New Year's celebrations. FYI No Jager Bombs! LOL![/quote]

For a normal person i'd agree w/ya but you haven't personally seen some of the players party it up. **** is crazy, I've seen it!!

Regardless of a curfew, you can still get pretty drunk before the curfew hahah. It is a night game, I'm not overly concerned. Eli and company should send plenty of champagne to the Cowboys hotel though!

[quote user="Mod_N"]Regardless of a curfew, you can still get pretty drunk before the curfew hahah.* It is a night game, I'm not overly concerned. Eli and company should send plenty of champagne to the Cowboys hotel though!
    [/quote]

LOL, hell ill send a couple cases there myself!!! or maybe we can pop them after we win!!!