+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I hope coaching staff is seeing something on the field now, rather than "he works hard, he's a good kid" being the reason for frontrunnerige.

I remember someone on the boards comparing him to Brian Urlacher. I remember thinking to myself, "why?" First thought was that he was a white middle linebacker.

Honestly, I haven't seen enough of him. I shouldn't be commenting on this thread then. This is what 2 cups of coffee in 1/2 hour will do to you though; make you think your thoughts are worth posting.

Nows the time to prove it, only he can prove us wrong
    The Gigalo with the most below

Im not sure if this is a good thing or not. Time will tell, I do know that Linebackers especially MLB is a real sore spot with me. I don't understand REESE not giving more importance to that particular position MLB that is. Our run defense is atrocious because of the MLB position and Herzlich hasn't show he is any good at stopping the run and plugging the hole. We all know he cant cover worth a damn -- So this isn't a good sign

Peace
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneroses6300 View Post
    I hope coaching staff is seeing something on the field now, rather than "he works hard, he's a good kid" being the reason for frontrunnerige.

I remember someone on the boards comparing him to Brian Urlacher. I remember thinking to myself, "why?" First thought was that he was a white middle linebacker.

Honestly, I haven't seen enough of him. I shouldn't be commenting on this thread then. This is what 2 cups of coffee in 1/2 hour will do to you though; make you think your thoughts are worth posting.
    Well, he was somewhat similar to Urlacher pre cancer and was even projected to be an early 1st rounder so the comparison wasn't too far off.

All-Pro
    Here comes ten pages of hate.

I hope he steps up his game. If the mark herzlich of 2012 starts at mlb, we are screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Here comes ten pages of hate.
    I'm not hating on anyone, I'm stating FACTS! I'm very impressed that herzlich even made an NFL team with all he has been through with the Cancer. In fact he has already done pretty much the impossible by beating the cancer and still being able to play pro football -- That's quite a feat in and of itself.

I am saying that unless he is at least 50% better than he has shown on the field we are in serious trouble at the MLB Position because all things being equal -- On most teams in the NFL he would be 3rd string if he was lucky

Peace
    Dan

All-Pro
    Same could be said about Blackburn.

This sounds promising:

"There is plenty of competition at each spot, but Herzlich has distinguished himself in the early going, including interceptions in back-to-back practices last week."

From here: http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia.../mark-herzlich

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Same could be said about Blackburn.
    I did say it about Blackburn -- In fact I also Said Blackburn wouldn't even dress on another team

Peace
    Dan