+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I have always rooted for Herzlich. The most encouraging thing about the article, in my opinion, is his thought pattern. He went to Costco after OTA'S to buy a chalk board to master the defensive assignment. He figures that he can out work his competition but if he can master the defense it will make him instinctive!!!!!!!!! I love that perspective.

herz was a top 15 draft propsect pre cancer.

the more time we get away from that illness the better.

people have been bettin against mark for sometime now. he hasnt backed down yet. im gonna bet on him and that he actually looks like a completely diff player. seems to me hes doing all that he can so that he can at least be in position to make plays. from there, its physical. so cant hate on him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    I have always rooted for Herzlich. The most encouraging thing about the article, in my opinion, is his thought pattern. He went to Costco after OTA'S to buy a chalk board to master the defensive assignment. He figures that he can out work his competition but if he can master the defense it will make him instinctive!!!!!!!!! I love that perspective.
    nice post. i agree.

i was the first one to board, there plenty of room here guys on the "our LB core is actually going to surprise the world and become a legitimate, fearful aspect (for other teams lol) of our D" bandwagon.

i believe we're gonna see the perfect storm of players finally living up to their potential with curry, herz, and and rivers. if all 3 play to their potential, we'd have one of if not the best lb unit in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i was the first one to board, there plenty of room here guys on the "our LB core is actually going to surprise the world and become a legitimate, fearful aspect (for other teams lol) of our D" bandwagon.

i believe we're gonna see the perfect storm of players finally living up to their potential with curry, herz, and and rivers. if all 3 play to their potential, we'd have one of if not the best lb unit in the league.
    I agree only if Rivers and J-Will are healthy. But yeah I like the fact that we have a lot of guys with something to prove this year at the linebacker position.

I jumped on your ban wagon back when you first said it...
    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

I am with you.

I still have my doubts (last year was tough to watch) but I would love to see him become the player that he was suppose to be pre- cancer.

i was happy when they signed Herzlich as an UDFA because he was beastly in college before he got sick. that being said, his only worthwhile contributions thus far have been on ST.

he was brutal as a LB last season. he has his work cut out for him. good to hear he's up for the challenge, and hopefully now being a few years into his NFL career and a few years since being sick, he will be in top form.

Quote Originally Posted by radar-ray View Post
    If Herzlich is our starting MLB, it's going to be ugly! He is 3rd team lb at best.
    Have you been watching the practices?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1