+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Now man I'm glad you have high hopes for him. I should be more confident in him too.I hope your right.He is young he was out of football for a while.Maybe this year with a full offseason working with the first team he will do something special. I like Paysinger too, but I still think our best would be, Williams, Rivers, and Conor (if Herz doesn't improve)
    If anyone on this team deserves extra time to prove himself, I'm going with the guy who beat cancer and went undrafted.

We could be pleasantly surprised this season....if not, it's not like we blew a high pick on him....I'm totally cool with him contributing on special teams if he doesn't grade out as our best MLB option.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 06-13-2013 at 08:41 PM.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    If anyone on this team deserves extra time to prove himself, I'm going with the guy who beat cancer and went undrafted.

We could be pleasantly surprised this season....if not, it's not like we blew a high pick on him....I'm totally cool with him contributing on special teams if he doesn't grade out as our best MLB option.
    That's true he wasn't a high pick. Hey I hope the kid does awesome this year, but watching him get pushed all over the field last year makes me nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

I just hope he doesn't cost us a game...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    That's true he wasn't a high pick. Hey I hope the kid does awesome this year, but watching him get pushed all over the field last year makes me nervous.
    You and me both.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I just hope he doesn't cost us a game...
    You and me both (Volume 2).
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

This LB situation has gone on way to long, we need a second dose of LT, Carson, Banks for a good 10 year stretch
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I'm rooting for the kid, but in all honesty....this doesn't say much about our lb corp.

Herzy will be the first LB that ran a 4.9 in the 40 that was a playmaker. Speed isn't everything, but you need to have some baseline athleticism to be a productive NFL starter.

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Herzy will be the first LB that ran a 4.9 in the 40 that was a playmaker. Speed isn't everything, but you need to have some baseline athleticism to be a productive NFL starter.
    Spikes isn't a playmaker in NE?

Banned
    This guy Herzlich is a natural but slow OLB............he will never make a MLB....he lacks foot speed, power, and instincts.........also not a verbal commander
    He has gotten plenty of time at MLBer already and has been an unmitigated disaster

We should talk Urlacher out of retirement..........he did not really want to retire.......the Bears wanted young blood

We are really sucking wind at MLBer..........hopefully the new guy they signed steps up