+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giants' Update Status of Henry Hynoski, Jason Pierre-Paul And Other Injured Players

Giants' Update Status of Henry Hynoski, Jason Pierre-Paul And Other Injured Players

http://www.giants101.com/2013/06/12/...jured-players/

Excerpt: "Training camp is not yet upon us and already the top New York Giants story is related to injuries. Some of them are old, some of them are new, but the common denominator is that they're keeping players from practicing. And on Tuesday afternoon, head coach Tim Coughlin offered a few quick updates on most of them.

Coughlin on David Baas (elbow) and Chris Snee (hip):
    “That’s what I’m told, that they will be ready to go,” said Coughlin. “I’m sure there will be some limitations. It won’t be like what it is here. They’ll be able to work.”

Coughlin on Jason Pierre-Paul (back)
    :
    “He’s back and he’s here, but he’s in the process of getting to the point where he can do some things and I know that probably for the first three or four weeks he’s not going to be doing much.” Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Who is Tim Coughlin??

Markus Kurn?

lol sorry I hate spelling mistakes for names

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.giants101.com/2013/06/12/...jured-players/

Excerpt: "Training camp is not yet upon us and already the top New York Giants story is related to injuries. Some of them are old, some of them are new, but the common denominator is that they're keeping players from practicing. And on Tuesday afternoon, head coach Tim Coughlin offered a few quick updates on most of them.

Coughlin on David Baas (elbow) and Chris Snee (hip):
    “That’s what I’m told, that they will be ready to go,” said Coughlin. “I’m sure there will be some limitations. It won’t be like what it is here. They’ll be able to work.”

Coughlin on Jason Pierre-Paul (back)
    :
    “He’s back and he’s here, but he’s in the process of getting to the point where he can do some things and I know that probably for the first three or four weeks he’s not going to be doing much.” Read more...

I think there was an error in the report. The report on JPP and HH was word for word, exactly the same.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I think there was an error in the report. The report on JPP and HH was word for word, exactly the same.

Giants 101 is becoming a real pain in the *** in terms of decent reporting
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Giants 101 is becoming a real pain in the *** in terms of decent reporting
    rf i didnt know you used profanity
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Watch TC's video and you'll get it straight from the horses mouth....

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    rf i didnt know you used profanity
    For a guy who comes from a section of the country where Mother is half a word, *** is far from profanity

+ Reply to Thread