+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Year, new beginning.

I'm new here but I'm not new to the Giants organization as I have been rooting for the Giants since I was a child. I'm not that old, only in my 30's.....the birthdate on my sig is that of the great LT's.

I've seen many ups and downs with this organization, many great triumphs and many great meltdowns....some that are still in recent memory. Not just with this coaching staff but also from others that came before them.

I see a lot of fans calling for the coaching staff's head. I have my opinions but I'll keep them to myself until a later date....after tomorrow's game perhaps.

I am hoping that we win tomorrow because as any real fan of football knows, the playoffs is a new begiinning, everybody's records are reset to 0-0 and us Giants fans of all people should know that anything is possible after that.

Regardless of what you think about the staff, you MUST support the team especially in a playoff effort because there are plenty of teams out there right now who wishes they were in our position.

So tonight when you say your toast, say a toast for The New York Giants and be thankful that your dad wasn't a Cleveland Brown fan and forced you to become one. Happy New Year's Giants Nation.

Re: New Year, new beginning.

Last home playoff win: Jan 12, 2001
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Last home playoff win: Jan 12, 2001
    [/quote]The Giants? Is this real? hahah wow

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Last home playoff win:* Jan 12, 2001
    [/quote]Sounds better than Detroit and Buffalo. They still haven't reached the millenium yet.

Banned

[quote user="Mod_N"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Last home playoff win:* Jan 12, 2001
    [/quote]Hey Mod_N. You never to respond to my post but you respond in my alias post first go round. What's up with that?

New year, new beginning... I'm changing my name for the new year... no more BurnerNYG... lol.

[quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Mod_N"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Last home playoff win: Jan 12, 2001
    [/quote]Hey Mod_N. You never to respond to my post but you respond in my alias post first go round. What's up with that?

New year, new beginning... I'm changing my name for the new year... no more BurnerNYG... lol.[/quote]What's up? What posttttt?

[/quote]

Jeeze Bro do you have to pollute every freakin' thread with negativity...

I'll counter and say...."last super bowl win 2007.

BTW...Sunday is not a playoff game......no matter what the implications are its a reg season game

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Last home playoff win:* Jan 12, 2001
    [/quote]

Jeeze Bro do you have to pollute every* freakin' thread with negativity...

BTW...Sunday is not a playoff game......no matter what the implications are its a reg season game

[/quote]

Seriously. What a piece of ****.

[quote user="greenca190"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

Jeeze Bro do you have to pollute every freakin' thread with negativity...

[/quote] Seriously. What a piece of ****.[/quote]

well I wouldnt get that loud but he is a negative fan. Or should I say he points out the negative with many of his responses.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned

[quote user="Mod_N"][quote user="BurnerNYG"][quote user="Mod_N"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Last home playoff win:* Jan 12, 2001

New year, new beginning... I'm changing my name for the new year... no more BurnerNYG... lol.[/quote]What's up? What posttttt?
    [/quote]Nah it's nothing, I'm just busting ya. Happy New Year's!