+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    He needs to not trip over himself mentally so much... It seems to me that good corners (asante is a pain in the *** for this) can bait receivers into going certain routes on the option, and using that to make a pick. Option routes are nice, but not all the time. Hopefully a healthy nicks can help in that regard, since nicks can straight-up fight.for the.ball

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

More play action. He's so good at it, and there seems to be a high rate of success when it gets called in the huddle

I realize that falls mostly under playcalling, but from what I understand, he gets several plays called in to him, and he picks the play he wants to run

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    More play action. He's so good at it, and there seems to be a high rate of success when it gets called in the huddle

I realize that falls mostly under playcalling, but from what I understand, he gets several plays called in to him, and he picks the play he wants to run
    +1 with the play action. I think he's also good in shotgun 3 wr sets, but they will never go with that for the norm.

Veteran
    Maybe a few more dump offs/check downs (whatever you wanna call them). Wilson can catch and run, and is pretty damn shifty, put the ball in his hands and see if he can make a play

Eli has improved in many area's , however QB slide, get to the line faster and work on his touch pass, you will notice BB's play action touch pass to the rb is a thing of beauty.Eli's is ugly and a bullet toward there feet or nearly over their heads. and finally a little less jump balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Eli has improved in many area's , however QB slide, get to the line faster and work on his touch pass, you will notice BB's play action touch pass to the rb is a thing of beauty.Eli's is ugly and a bullet toward there feet or nearly over their heads. and finally a little less jump balls.
    Harooni I saw a UFO last week!!! They said they know you...

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Harooni I saw a UFO last week!!! They said they know you...
    well I do get around.

Banned
    Eli needs to improve on his clock management. He tends to let the clock run down too far and delay of game penalties are inexcusable.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Eli needs to improve on his clock management. He tends to let the clock run down too far and delay of game penalties are inexcusable.
    Louisiana, they dont move too fast around there

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    That's a harsh critique but a fair one. I wouldn't say he throws a lot of jump balls though, but the passes to the RB I agree.