+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rex Ryan:"I'm a hell of a lot better football coach than I'm given credit for..."

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ehh....that was one of the most classless moves by a professional coach. I really didnt know who was who with coaches too much back then but when I saw that I made up my mind that Buddy Ryan was an *******. My mind hasnt changed and his kids havent strayed far from their dad.
    I'm not saying Buddy isn't an ******* (if the double negative is confusing, I'm saying he IS one)... it's just that with the boneheaded plays Killdrive calls, someone needs to knock some sense into him sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm not saying Buddy isn't an ******* (if the double negative is confusing, I'm saying he IS one)... it's just that with the boneheaded plays Killdrive calls, someone needs to knock some sense into him sometimes.
    I believe Huston was winning at the time and won that game.....maybe I am wrong though...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I heard today that he doesn't give a **** about the 2012 season in some interview. You should Rexy, your team was the laughing stock of the league last year.

+ Reply to Thread