+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan:"I'm a hell of a lot better football coach than I'm given credit for..."

Belichick,Coughlin,Walsh,Landry,Shannhan,Cowher, Payton all great coaches & never felt they need 2 tell everyone.Winning did their talking.

Rex is a DC , he shouldnt be a Head Coach. He is absolutly inept at coaching an Offense.He is also a complete embarrassment for a franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Belichick,Coughlin,Walsh,Landry,Shannhan,Cowher, Payton all great coaches & never felt they need 2 tell everyone.Winning did their talking.

Rex is a DC , he shouldnt be a Head Coach. He is absolutly inept at coaching an Offense.He is also a complete embarrassment for a franchise
    And the only way it could make me happier is if it was the Eagles.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

You know who had the right to say that? Tom Coughlin. Not Rex Ryan.

"There's no way I'm going to be second fiddle. If we were playing the New York Yankees, I don't want to be second fiddle to them. This is the same type of deal. I want to be the best team in football, not just the best team in this city. But we'll start by being the best team in this city."

Ryan said it's "ridiculous" for anyone to suggest theNew York Giants have been better than the Jets since his arrival in '09

"They got a big-mouthed coach, a big mouth and a big-bellied coach that talks too much and now it's finally time to shut up," -- Brandon Jacobs

Veteran
    Great DC, Absolutely horrible Head Coach.

He's just saying it to try and set up his next job. Putting his résumé out there. He's a lame duck and knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post

You're right. He is a total embarrassment. But so is their owner, so he probably is proud of Rex.

Last edited by P_Simms_#11; 06-19-2013 at 03:11 AM.

yeah he's great...
    part of an organization that in one season destryoed two QBs careers.....

nice job Rex.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    yeah he's great...
    part of an organization that in one season destryoed two QBs careers.....

nice job Rex.....
    Didn't he get to the AFC championship twice in his first two years as a coach?.....with a rookie QB year one and the same (crappy) QB year 2?

I think Rex is a pretty good coach actually. He's loud and obnoxious of course, but as a coach I think he's very good.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I thought the title was going to say that he was better than Tom Coughlin. Would have laughed even harder.

+ Reply to Thread