+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan:"I'm a hell of a lot better football coach than I'm given credit for..."

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    He went to 2 conference championship games with a bad QB. Yes he can be a clown. But I still think he's a good HC in the league.
    ehh.....the QB wasnt bad at that time for what ever reason. Plus they had a good running game too and better talent on the O.
    I still dont see anything impressive with him regarding his tenure as HC......so far
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    ehh.....the QB wasnt bad at that time for what ever reason. Plus they had a good running game too and better talent on the O.
    I still dont see anything impressive with him regarding his tenure as HC......so far
    He's had pretty good success with a team that traditionally has very little. As I said he's a clown at times, but essentially he's a good football coach.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Didn't he get to the AFC championship twice in his first two years as a coach?.....with a rookie QB year one and the same (crappy) QB year 2?

I think Rex is a pretty good coach actually. He's loud and obnoxious of course, but as a coach I think he's very good.
    That 1st AFC appearance was very fortunate. If the Colts had played all the way through like they were suppose to in that second to last game the Jets wouldn't have even made it to the playoffs.

I give them credit for that 2nd appearance though.
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 07-05-2013 at 10:41 PM.

I think he's a good coach, he just needs to focus on the game. I'll be talking to him, trying to give him some pointers and then I have to stop and tell him to get his eyes up. I swear if I catch that pervert looking down at my feet again, I'm going to file a restraining order.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

what a great head coach....NOT.
    he just said to the media today that he will be spending all his time on the defense. All the meetings and will call all the plays.
    That team is destined for failure again. Oh BTW.....Holmes wont start the season either. The HC and GM did NOTHING to bolster the depth of the WR group.

So glad Rex is the coach everybody WANTED to play for. That ship has sailed Rex......
    Next year he will be DC somehwere or a sports show,
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    what a great head coach....NOT.
    he just said to the media today that he will be spending all his time on the defense. All the meetings and will call all the plays.
    That team is destined for failure again. Oh BTW.....Holmes wont start the season either. The HC and GM did NOTHING to bolster the depth of the WR group.

So glad Rex is the coach everybody WANTED to play for. That ship has sailed Rex......
    Next year he will be DC somehwere or a sports show,
    Yeah I wonder what happened to the boasting, chest pounding Rex. When we beat his Jets and won the SB it hit him so hard that he will never ever recover from it. Thankfully I only have to hear him for only one more season. He can guarantee SB wins when he is DC for the Jaguars.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabluguy View Post
    Yeah I wonder what happened to the boasting, chest pounding Rex. When we beat his Jets and won the SB it hit him so hard that he will never ever recover from it. Thankfully I only have to hear him for only one more season. He can guarantee SB wins when he is DC for the Jaguars.
    his brother pisses me off more than him. Rob is the ultimate tool. What more would expect from the son a of a guy who sucker punched gilbride.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    his brother pisses me off more than him. Rob is the ultimate tool. What more would expect from the son a of a guy who sucker punched gilbride.
    To be honest, punching Killdrive is the one thing I ever liked out of Buddy Ryan... Someone else needs to go punch some sense into him again...
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 07-23-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    To be honest, punching Killdrive is the one thing I ever liked out of Buddy Ryan... Someone else needs to go punch some sense into him again...
    ehh....that was one of the most classless moves by a professional coach. I really didnt know who was who with coaches too much back then but when I saw that I made up my mind that Buddy Ryan was an *******. My mind hasnt changed and his kids havent strayed far from their dad.

+ Reply to Thread