+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are Message Board Members warming up to this years draft picks?

The more we hear about OTA's and Mini Camp, it appears there are positive reports about the Giants' rookies. Coughlin appears happy with the group. From the things I hear, it seems as though, the rookies are hard workers, smart and of course possess athleticism (even Big Hank).

I remember the backlash from this years draft, a couple of months ago. There were a few on the boards who were positive.

Are there board members that are warming up to the rookies??????

I don't think a negative opinion can be swayed here by practice reports and minicamp reviews. Then again, even if they were to perform well on the field, you still have the bunch that will wait for any opportunity for them to struggle to pull the "I told you so".

it's all about Cox

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    I don't think a negative opinion can be swayed here by practice reports and minicamp reviews. Then again, even if they were to perform well on the field, you still have the bunch that will wait for any opportunity for them to struggle to pull the "I told you so".
    I agree with you. It is early. But it appears people are warming up to the picks. The only thing they have been critical of is the linebacker situation.

I've loved this class from day one because we got Big Hank.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    it's all about Cox
    Thank you for the David Wilson Highlight (with a little Andre Brown)

INCREDIBLE!!!!! I am pumped after seeing that. INCREDIBLE!

Someone commented that his nickname should be Sonic, I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    I've loved this class from day one because we got Big Hank.
    I can't say that. Because I did not know of anyone except Moore. But I was still positive because I believe that the Giants have the Coaches and players that can enhance the average player to good player. I guess. . . . .because I am a homer!

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    Thank you for the David Wilson Highlight (with a little Andre Brown)

INCREDIBLE!!!!! I am pumped after seeing that. INCREDIBLE!

Someone commented that his nickname should be Sonic, I agree!
    Yea, it's a great highlight clip.. Plus the music is epic

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    It goes both ways. There were suddenly lots of Barden supporters last year after that Panthers game saying they believed in him all along. People aren't patient enough to allow the whole picture to come in to play before they pull "I told you so."

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    It goes both ways. There were suddenly lots of Barden supporters last year after that Panthers game saying they believed in him all along. People aren't patient enough to allow the whole picture to come in to play before they pull "I told you so."
    You have to trust that the FO knows more about the players that they drafted and the ones they didn't draft than we do.