+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 127

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Andre Brown will emerge as the starting RB........Wilson has a lot to learn

    He has no patience, runs into his blockers and will get Eli killed

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,377
    Thanks for the analysis Jerald Ingram!!

  3. #3
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,130
    Yes, because that's precisely what Gilbride has said about Wilson in camp. Thanks for the insight, Jakk.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,946
    No.

    Let's go.

  5. #5
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Emerald Isle, N.C.
    Posts
    9,357
    Testy today are we...Still a ton of time but after listening to Gilbride talk about where Wilson is right now I think counting him out now would be a mistake. He's come a long way. I think Brown may be the 3rd down guy, the more challenging down for protections.

  6. #6
    its Wilsons job to lose after his closing performance last year.

    I think training camp will provide the real answer. at any rate its a good situation to be in....both runners possibly coming into their own.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,510
    Wilson is going to be the starting RB. That doesn't mean that Brown won't get a lot of touches though.

  8. #8
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Wilson is going to be the starting RB. That doesn't mean that Brown won't get a lot of touches though.
    I'm not so sure Brown might not start the season with a bigger share of the load depending on how the reads and blocking have improved. However, I asol think it won't be long before WIlson is getting more snaps
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not so sure Brown might not start the season with a bigger share of the load depending on how the reads and blocking have improved. However, I asol think it won't be long before WIlson is getting more snaps
    I would say I tend to agree with this scenario as well...although once training camp starts...you never can tell...... injuries,.....some players just pick things up quicker than others....At this point it's real speculation
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

  10. #10
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    95,511
    Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    I would say I tend to agree with this scenario as well...although once training camp starts...you never can tell...... injuries,.....some players just pick things up quicker than others....At this point it's real speculation
    As in everything Giants, we don't have a clue most of the time but it is fun to imagine how things will go and then the first injury or surprise play maker appears and it's back to the drawing board.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts