+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    That's all?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

1) We have to secure enough wins to earn a playoff spot. My aunt Matilda mentioned something about beating out 3 other teams for a "division championship" but I think she was on her meds again.

2) That brown ball they play with on the field needs to cross the end zone. You can also kick the ball into the air and through the goal posts but I don't remember which gives more points.

3) The fanbase needs to become one with the team. My life partner Carlos was ranting about these things called "stuper stitions" and said that we need to be at least 30 minutes early for all appointments. If we do that, the team should be more disciplined.

4) When the game clock hits 0:00, WE WANT TO END WITH MOAR POINTS.

So no, it's 4 things sir.

Tuck doesn't have to be a pro-bowler, he just needs to contribute. All four facets of the team...offense, defense, special teams and coaching have to be consistent. When a player is not performing, no matter how veteran they are, the coaches need to snatch them out of the game. They can't wait and hope the player eventually breaks out of the funk...let them break out of the funk during practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    We have to score touchdowns.
    1-Defense needs to play angry,attack not react.Put the fear of god in them.
    2-Corners need to show more pressure,be more aggressive
    3-Killdrive needs to stop using the madden 10 playbook
    4-Dont be afraid to use moore,ojomo and big hank in games
    '"Respect All,Fear none''

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    That's all?
    What about health? What about Eli playing more like he did in 2011? Better OL? Rookies stepping up? It goes on and on.

Simple, the Pass rush has to be like 2011 and we have to run the ball better

Its funny
    Fewell will call an aggressive game or two like he did last year against san Fran..............but by and large he is not an aggressive DC

in order for the Giants to get a chance at getting to the SB this year we must be able to stop the run, if we can do that we make the other team one dimensional and that will allow for the passrush to open up,,,

"Read and React" style D's are OK if you're getting turnovers. If you're not, then you're just getting tired.

Our OL was very bad last season. Eli can't do it all on his own.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.

We can't have that butter soft run defense of last year. We must defend the pass better. Those are my top 2 concerns.