And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin
1) We have to secure enough wins to earn a playoff spot. My aunt Matilda mentioned something about beating out 3 other teams for a "division championship" but I think she was on her meds again.
2) That brown ball they play with on the field needs to cross the end zone. You can also kick the ball into the air and through the goal posts but I don't remember which gives more points.
3) The fanbase needs to become one with the team. My life partner Carlos was ranting about these things called "stuper stitions" and said that we need to be at least 30 minutes early for all appointments. If we do that, the team should be more disciplined.
4) When the game clock hits 0:00, WE WANT TO END WITH MOAR POINTS.
So no, it's 4 things sir.
1. Eric Ebron, TE, UNC
2. David Yankey, G, Stanford
3. Stanley Jean-Baptiste, CB, Nebraska
4. Kareem Martin, DE, UNC
5. Anthony Johnson, DT, LSU
6. De'Anthony Thomas, RB, Oregon
Tuck doesn't have to be a pro-bowler, he just needs to contribute. All four facets of the team...offense, defense, special teams and coaching have to be consistent. When a player is not performing, no matter how veteran they are, the coaches need to snatch them out of the game. They can't wait and hope the player eventually breaks out of the funk...let them break out of the funk during practice.
Simple, the Pass rush has to be like 2011 and we have to run the ball better
Fewell will call an aggressive game or two like he did last year against san Fran..............but by and large he is not an aggressive DC
in order for the Giants to get a chance at getting to the SB this year we must be able to stop the run, if we can do that we make the other team one dimensional and that will allow for the passrush to open up,,,
"Read and React" style D's are OK if you're getting turnovers. If you're not, then you're just getting tired.
Our OL was very bad last season. Eli can't do it all on his own.
There's no such word as "Imgrate".
We can't have that butter soft run defense of last year. We must defend the pass better. Those are my top 2 concerns.