Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Board rule

New Board rule

under 200 posts? Can't start a thread...

this is awful.

Nothing the mods could do either except just ban people for stupidity.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Re: New Board rule

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]under 200 posts? Can't start a thread... this is awful. Nothing the mods could do either except just ban people for stupidity.[/quote]

so havin 10 thousand posts means you can do this? freedom of speech dude, its amazin how some posters try and run things around here...

JUST IGNORE PEOPLE OR POSTS IF YOU DISAGREE, something I should really start doing

"The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

Thumbs up. **** is getting ridiculous around here. Hurry, someone start another WR thread.

[quote user="giantsfan420"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]under 200 posts? Can't start a thread... this is awful. Nothing the mods could do either except just ban people for stupidity.[/quote]

so havin 10 thousand posts means you cant do this? freedom of speech dude, its amazin how some posters try and run things around here...

JUST IGNORE PEOPLE OR POSTS IF YOU DISAGREE, something I should really start doing

[/quote]

haha the hypocritical post as the first response, way to get it up..

and no MANY message boards have that rule when people start the same thread with the same twist and view point on them and it floods from top to bottom then the quality of the boards go down...

so please go on and ignore my post since u don't agree...

then also realize that I have actually ignored those posts and started my own []

What may be stupid to you, may not always be stupid to others. I agree with just ignoring posters you feel not worthy.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

so havin 10 thousand posts means you cant do this? freedom of speech dude, its amazin how some posters try and run things around here...

[/quote] haha the hypocritical post as the first response, way to get it up.. and no MANY message boards have that rule when people start the same thread with the same twist and view point on them and it floods from top to bottom then the quality of the boards go down... so please go on and ignore my post since u don't agree... then also realize that I have actually ignored those posts and started my own [][/quote]

not tryin to target you my bad if it did, but yes i know there are morons who post things that have been said or played our thousands of times on here, but if they are under 200 posts, chances are they just simply dont know better. i mean how many posters under 200 dont even know the red font joke deal?

sometimes they offer very good threads tho and I am simply sayin, if you think the thread is lame, which u can usually tell before even reading it and just seein the title of the thread, then ignore it. Just because you have 20, 000 posts and know this board like the back of your hand, doesnt mean others have that same "online message board savy".

"The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

All-Pro

there is the possibility of losing a good post here or there because of such a rule, but it wouldn't be the first Msg Board to adopt such a rule.

with a certain amount of posts minimum it proves that you've been here, you've seen what posts are common and have been talked about recently and are not going to make a horrendously stupid post...it does guarantee it but it helps guard against it.

to be perfectly honest. I simply do not care though, I rarely make my own threads, mostly I just respond when I'm bored, and most of the time what the thread is about and whether its a good one or bad one makes no difference to me lol.

Veteran

I am in agreement

[quote user="mainegiantsfan"]What may be stupid to you, may not always be stupid to others. I agree with just ignoring posters you feel not worthy.[/quote]

na I have got to be honest, nothign to do with worthy..

the thread topics suck and are repetitive. The boards suck now...

the rookie rule def should be instated. Most posters aren't use to MBs at first and get a lil out of control and it would also cut back on trolls

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="giantsfan420"]

[/quote] haha the hypocritical post as the first response, way to get it up.. and no MANY message boards have that rule when people start the same thread with the same twist and view point on them and it floods from top to bottom then the quality of the boards go down... so please go on and ignore my post since u don't agree... then also realize that I have actually ignored those posts and started my own [][/quote]

not tryin to target you my bad if it did, but yes i know there are morons who post things that have been said or played our thousands of times on here, but if they are under 200 posts, chances are they just simply dont know better. i mean how many posters under 200 dont even know the red font joke deal?

sometimes they offer very good threads tho and I am simply sayin, if you think the thread is lame, which u can usually tell before even reading it and just seein the title of the thread, then ignore it.* Just because you have 20, 000 posts and know this board like the back of your hand, doesnt mean others have that same "online message board savy".

[/quote]

lol well ur first paragraph is the exact reason why such a rule should be stated.

there is no savvy to it, ur really taking this out on a limb now...

not to mention this would help with cluttering of repetitive topics

Closed Thread