Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Board rule

Re: New Board rule

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

I agree.

So do you guys think we need a true #1 WR or what?

[/quote]
    What are you implying.....are you saying those fans that feel we need a #1 reciever, thier posts aren't worth acknowledging?

[quote user="GiantSteps13"]Yes 200!!!!!! I can finally post my own threads. Im so excited. It's been a long hard road but all that hard work has finally paid off. Id like to thank MMB for starting this thread and id like to say to all those veteran posters who said id never make it to 200 that, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Congratulations! Just think,a thousand more and you can join the elite. But you can post. I'll read em.

[quote user="jimsgints"]

[quote user="GiantSteps13"]Yes 200!!!!!! I can finally post my own threads. Im so excited. It's been a long hard road but all that hard work has finally paid off. Id like to thank MMB for starting this thread and id like to say to all those veteran posters who said id never make it to 200 that, I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Congratulations! Just think,a thousand more and you can join the elite. But you can post. I'll read em.

[/quote]

bump..

[quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

bump..

[/quote]

Bump..

[quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

bump..

[/quote]

Bump..

[/quote]

Bump..

[quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

bump..

[/quote]

Bump..

[/quote]

Bump..

[/quote]

OMG... I can see the light!

Say word!!

[quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"][quote user="jimsgints"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

bump..

[/quote]

Bump..

[/quote]

Bump..

[/quote]

OMG... I can see the light!

[/quote]
    hahah getting closer!!