Thread: New Board rule

Bench Player

Re: New Board rule

well i guess that sucks for me if i wanted to start a post

I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[]

All-Pro

Should really be a Time-Sensitive rule as opposed to a "post count" rule if you ask me.

[quote user="patsrule666"]I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[][/quote]

the only blowing going on is Kraft on Goodel as a favor to destroy the spygate tapes []
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Giants480"]well i guess that sucks for me if i wanted to start a post[/quote]

nah I think you misunderstand, you can always post in other threads, you just wouldn't be starting your own topics without a certain amount of replies to other peoples topics...assuming they did what MMB is saying they should.

which btw they won't....it would have been done a LONG time ago if they were going to do something like that.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Should really be a Time-Sensitive rule as opposed to a "post count" rule if you ask me.
    [/quote]

ahhh very good

something...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[][/quote] the only blowing going on is Kraft on Goodel as a favor to destroy the spygate tapes [][/quote] Get back Loretta..lol.

How could you say such a thing about the best owner in the NF??

Bench Player

yea i think they did because i havnt had the option to start a post and i was looking for one the other day to introduce myself to my fellow big blue fans

[quote user="Giants480"]yea i think they did because i havnt had the option to start a post and i was looking for one the other day to introduce myself to my fellow big blue fans[/quote]

yea its obviously not the majority my man, i'm not a prick as some would like me out to be...

but its a small group that always ruins it for the newbies

[quote user="Giants480"]well i guess that sucks for me if i wanted to start a post[/quote]

Not at all. Just make 190 arbitrary and ridiculous statements, and you'll be worthy to start a thread.

Seriously though, I wish I had waited until I'd read more before putting up a thread or two that proclaimed my ignorance of such. But hey, we learn and we burn.
    There's no such word as "Imgrate".