Thread: New Board rule

Bench Player

Re: New Board rule

well i guess that sucks for me if i wanted to start a post

I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[]

All-Pro

Should really be a Time-Sensitive rule as opposed to a "post count" rule if you ask me.

[quote user="patsrule666"]I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[][/quote]

the only blowing going on is Kraft on Goodel as a favor to destroy the spygate tapes []
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="Giants480"]well i guess that sucks for me if i wanted to start a post[/quote]

nah I think you misunderstand, you can always post in other threads, you just wouldn't be starting your own topics without a certain amount of replies to other peoples topics...assuming they did what MMB is saying they should.

which btw they won't....it would have been done a LONG time ago if they were going to do something like that.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Should really be a Time-Sensitive rule as opposed to a "post count" rule if you ask me.
    [/quote]

ahhh very good

something...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[][/quote] the only blowing going on is Kraft on Goodel as a favor to destroy the spygate tapes [][/quote] Get back Loretta..lol.

How could you say such a thing about the best owner in the NF??

Bench Player

yea i think they did because i havnt had the option to start a post and i was looking for one the other day to introduce myself to my fellow big blue fans

[quote user="Giants480"]yea i think they did because i havnt had the option to start a post and i was looking for one the other day to introduce myself to my fellow big blue fans[/quote]

yea its obviously not the majority my man, i'm not a ***** as some would like me out to be...

but its a small group that always ruins it for the newbies

[quote user="Giants480"]well i guess that sucks for me if i wanted to start a post[/quote]

Not at all. Just make 190 arbitrary and ridiculous statements, and you'll be worthy to start a thread.

Seriously though, I wish I had waited until I'd read more before putting up a thread or two that proclaimed my ignorance of such. But hey, we learn and we burn.
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.