Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Board rule

Re: New Board rule

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[][/quote] the only blowing going on is Kraft on Goodel as a favor to destroy the spygate tapes [][/quote] Get back Loretta..lol.

How could you say such a thing about the best owner in the NF??

[/quote]

i didn't say anything about the Maras
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Bench Player

yea i have been checking the boards out for awhile before i signed up...and i do see a bunch of crap posts put out there

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]I was kind of partial to the Reese blew it thread...[][/quote] the only blowing going on is Kraft on Goodel as a favor to destroy the spygate tapes [][/quote] Get back Loretta..lol.

How could you say such a thing about the best owner in the NF??

[/quote] i didn't say anything about the Maras[/quote] Haha- the jury is still out on the young one..

I have much respect for Wellington..

I put him right up there behind Kraft and Lamar Hunt...

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Giants480"]yea i think they did because i havnt had the option to start a post and i was looking for one the other day to introduce myself to my fellow big blue fans[/quote]

yea its obviously not the majority my man, i'm not a ***** as some would like me out to be...

but its a small group that always ruins it for the newbies[/quote]

Hey Matt,

What you should really do is this:

buy or create your own Hosting Plan/Domain name and make a PHP Message Board Thread and you can be the admin. you can put whatever topics and stuff you like and you can delete people and they wont ever bother ya. the only thing is recruiting people to your site.

i mean its kinda like working at a restaurant... your a cook and you hate how the boss does things..... so do something about it and come up with your own business. its either put up or shut up when it comes times to other peoples products limited use. Mods can only do so much, its the developers, and i am sure it has to go through some hierarchy.

or you can do what the other guy said and just delete.

[quote user="NYG_inul"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Giants480"]yea i think they did because i havnt had the option to start a post and i was looking for one the other day to introduce myself to my fellow big blue fans[/quote]

yea its obviously not the majority my man, i'm not a ***** as some would like me out to be...

but its a small group that always ruins it for the newbies[/quote]

Hey Matt,

What you should really do is this:

buy or create your own Hosting Plan/Domain name and make a PHP Message Board Thread and you can be the admin. you can put whatever topics and stuff you like and you can delete people and they wont ever bother ya. the only thing is recruiting people to your site.

i mean its kinda like working at a restaurant... your a cook and you hate how the boss does things..... so do something about it and come up with your own business. its either put up or shut up when it comes times to other peoples products limited use. Mods can only do so much, its the developers, and i am sure it has to go through some hierarchy.

or you can do what the other guy said and just delete.
    [/quote]

or we could just do our best to make this a quality place
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Matt- you still doing your blogs??

I lost access to it..

All-Pro

[quote user="patsrule666"]

I lost access to it..

[/quote]

which matt are you referring to?

my name is also Matt. but u can call me Luni

at very first glance I completely agreed with you....

...then I thought about how gracious everyone was when I first started posting.....

.....I think people do need to use discretion ...and read thread titles before they re post things a million times........

.....and also not start threads that are just not thread worthy.......

..dont get me wrong I am not one to say what is thread worthy.....but......just use discretion....

.....I love the boards .....lets keep the freedom ........and the positivity......

.......In theory though Matt.....you are on to something....[]

All-Pro

[quote user="YATittle1962"]at very first glance I completely agreed with you....

...then I thought about how gracious everyone was when I first started posting.....

.....I think people do need to use discretion ...and read thread titles before they re post things a million times........

.....and also not start threads that are just not thread worthy.......

..dont get me wrong I am not one to say what is thread worthy.....but......just use discretion....

.....I love the boards .....lets keep the freedom ........and the positivity......

.......In theory though Matt.....you are on to something....[]
    [/quote]

i agree

[quote user="NYG_inul"][quote user="patsrule666"]

I lost access to it..

[/quote]

which matt are you referring to?

my name is also Matt. but u can call me Luni
    [/quote] Doh!! Sorry, i was refering to Bud Man....

Luni it is....[]