+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz's final year?

Banned

Cruz's final year?

i think its safe to say this is cruz's final year as a giant. how does that make yall feel?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i think its safe to say this is cruz's final year as a giant. how does that make yall feel?
    Yeah. Okay. Troll much?

Sure I will play.

You clowns just signed the romosexual to a long term deal that ensures he will be your QB for the next 4-5 seasons. How does that make you feel?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Yeah. Okay. Troll much?

Sure I will play.

You clowns just signed the romosexual to a long term deal that ensures he will be your QB for the next 4-5 seasons. How does that make you feel?
    pretty damn good actually. with an improved O-line and healthy returns at literally every position, Mr Romo is about to have himself a career year. Romo wont be hounded all year about his contract like cruz is about to be. He was pretty much forced to sign the tender otherwise he would of been paid cheap. cruz will be salsa'n his way happily out of ny.

however, you havent answered the original question....how does it make you feel that this is most likely cruz's last yr as a giant?

Those are the sort of things you have to get used to when you make good personnel and draft moves . . . .having too many good players to pay.

Something that you've never had to deal with I suppose . . .

pretty damn good actually. with an improved O-line and healthy returns at literally every position, Mr Romo is about to have himself a career year. Romo wont be hounded all year about his contract like cruz is about to be. He was pretty much forced to sign the tender otherwise he would of been paid cheap. cruz will be salsa'n his way happily out of ny.

however, you havent answered the original question....how does it make you feel that this is most likely cruz's last yr as a giant?
    U realize we can franchise him right. The decision to keep Cruz is still in the organizations hands. The Giants are trying to get Cruz at the right price to insure that we can continue to build teams that win Super Bowls. U dont do that by caving in to player demands and overpaying like the Cowboys with Roy Williams. U set a value to a player and u live with the consequences if he leaves. In case u havent noticed the Giants have had no problem replacing WR's . The guy that played Cruz's position before him had a 1220 yard 107 catch season. Do I want to keep Cruz yes but not for more then 8 million a year. If he gets more then that he can go to another team put up half the yards and get cut in 2 years when they realize he was a good receiver in a system that maximized his talent. Not a great receiver that should be making 10+ a year
    Last edited by Redeyejedi; 06-18-2013 at 09:32 AM.

To somewhat piggy back this thread, Cruz not returning is a possibility. I don't really care, I'd rather Nicks be the one not returning. But why does it seem like the Giants are always in cap trouble every free agency period? My perception is that your front office is able to bring in talent, but struggles with the cap aspect. What gives? Is this just an incorrect perception, or what's wrong with Big Blue?

Banned

Perhaps Romosexual will have a career year but he will choke when it matters most as he always does. You know this will happen and it upsets you and that is why you are here trolling on NY Giants message board.

You don't deserve to ever be allowed to a Motley Crue concert.

Sure, it might be his final year. I really wouldn't give 2 ****s though. There is always raw talent out there.

I think that statement is a little far fetch to say its going to be his last year.
    ALL IN! NYG

Looks like fantasy camp opened early in Texas. Usually, this kind of wishful thinking is saved for your playoff aspirations.

Cruz will sign a long term deal this season.

+ Reply to Thread