+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cruz's final year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    To somewhat piggy back this thread, Cruz not returning is a possibility. I don't really care, I'd rather Nicks be the one not returning. But why does it seem like the Giants are always in cap trouble every free agency period? My perception is that your front office is able to bring in talent, but struggles with the cap aspect. What gives? Is this just an incorrect perception, or what's wrong with Big Blue?
    Winning championships will do that to a team.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Winning championships will do that to a team.
    Lol, you act like we win every year

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Lol, you act like we win every year
    How so?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

How so?
    We're in cap trouble every year. You think it's really because we won 2 championships in the past 5 years?

We're in cap trouble every year. You think it's really because we won 2 championships in the past 5 years?
    Absolutely!! Players who win SB's are sought after and paid higher. You have to pay them or replace them with quality. Having that many people on the roster that command more money is why we are always. in cap hell. Not sure how that means I act like we win it every year.

I was smack talking with Cowboys fans in the smack talk forum.....didn't think I'd have to defend my opinion to a Giants fan here.

Absolutely!! Players who win SB's are sought after and paid higher. You have to pay them or replace them with quality. Having that many people on the roster that command more money is why we are always. in cap hell. Not sure how that means I act like we win it every year.

I was smack talking with Cowboys fans in the smack talk forum.....didn't think I'd have to defend my opinion to a Giants fan here.
    No, I'm not saying it like that. I'm just saying, we're always in cap trouble... we won 2 SBs in the past what? 5 years? I guess that can lead to some cap trouble, but we shouldn't be this deep in trouble.

No, I'm not saying it like that. I'm just saying, we're always in cap trouble... we won 2 SBs in the past what? 5 years? I guess that can lead to some cap trouble, but we shouldn't be this deep in trouble.
    I disagree. We have a franchise QB in his prime and we are always trying to compete for a SB every year until we dont. When it comes time to rebuild we can fix our cap problem....until then, being in cap hell is a part putting a contender on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    pretty damn good actually. with an improved O-line and healthy returns at literally every position, Mr Romo is about to have himself a career year. Romo wont be hounded all year about his contract like cruz is about to be. He was pretty much forced to sign the tender otherwise he would of been paid cheap. cruz will be salsa'n his way happily out of ny.

however, you havent answered the original question....how does it make you feel that this is most likely cruz's last yr as a giant?
    Here's a better question......Al Davis II is still ringmaster of that circus. How does THAT make you feel?

pretty damn good actually. with an improved O-line and healthy returns at literally every position, Mr Romo is about to have himself a career year. Romo wont be hounded all year about his contract like cruz is about to be. He was pretty much forced to sign the tender otherwise he would of been paid cheap. cruz will be salsa'n his way happily out of ny.

however, you havent answered the original question....how does it make you feel that this is most likely cruz's last yr as a giant?
    He'll have a good year but won't get it done on the final game as always. To quote a brilliant man "THE COWBOYS ARE AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN!!" Have fun with Tony Homo.

i think its safe to say this is cruz's final year as a giant. how does that make yall feel?
    Carry your own water dude, because you have bigger concerns than whats happening in the land of the Giants.
    Specifically, Tony Romo inking an extension that guarantees he will be choking away big games for you guys til he retires!
    We have Cruz for 2013 and a clutch QB.....I feel just fine thank you!!
    Like your yearly predictions of Super Bowls and NFL dominance.....your assertion that this is Cruz' last year as a Giant is premature.
    Last edited by bigblue58; 06-21-2013 at 07:46 AM.

+ Reply to Thread