+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 115

Thread: Cruz's final year?

  1. #31
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,974
    Go away jagg off
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    and now back to the original topic before this magnificent thread got spammed, the fall of cruz, nicks, and whoever else are on the lil g's begin............

  3. #33
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,974
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    and now back to the original topic before this magnificent thread got spammed, the fall of cruz, nicks, and whoever else are on the lil g's begin............
    Ha!! Yeah...I was enjoying your delusional ranting.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  4. #34
    Remind me to care enough to sign up to the Cowgirls message board..... syke

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
    Remind me to care enough to sign up to the Cowgirls message board..... syke
    I could care less if you do that or not. you wont find me over there

  6. #36
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    27,974
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    I could care less if you do that or not. you wont find me over there
    Yep...PC is one of but a few Cowboys fans we can stomach.

    It's not often you find a realistic one with contempt for his fellow delusional brethren and his narcissist owner/GM,
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i think its safe to say this is cruz's final year as a giant. how does that make yall feel?
    looks like your wrong again!!


    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...-training-camp
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Yep...PC is one of but a few Cowboys fans we can stomach.

    It's not often you find a realistic one with contempt for his fellow delusional brethren and his narcissist owner/GM,
    for the record, I've never liked jerry

  9. #39
    All-Pro Eliscruzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Warwick NY
    Posts
    6,520
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    and now back to the original topic before this magnificent thread got spammed, the fall of cruz, nicks, and whoever else are on the lil g's begin............
    Funniest thing I ever heard. You guys haven't risen to be able to fall....your at the bottom of the pit.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 07-02-2013 at 11:56 AM.

  10. #40
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Lol'd thread.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts