+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ill remind you that the last game played in Cowboys stadium, the lil g's squeaked by and all you chumps know this. I could start the argument that the palm of dez's hand actually came down first inbounds before the pinky slid out of bounds. Dallas clearly owned yall in week 1 last yr. lol, I am laughing here cause this is gonna be the year the g's and lil eli are gonna get swept by Dallas. and that aint jinxing em, me saying that............but good luck anyways
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Clearly he has his eye off the ball, and needs to work on his hands. I'd like to see a little hi-lo action on him.

I think we're all saying he will be injury-prone.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorcruzhator View Post
    I think we're all saying he will be injury-prone.
    Yes, and there's no chance that you are a troll given your join date and screen name . . . .

Did anyone else notice the HUGE drop in the average IQ of this thread recently?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    You know Jakk.....you really suck at smack talk.
    Whatever.......I was one of the first to come out backing him, after his huge jets pre-season 3 TDs

Now I cannot in my heart ever support him again......get rid of him.....he disgraced the Giants good name

I'd expect that comment from the likes of a Dallas Cowboy or Eagles player.......they wisely did not comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Yeah but he's also bringing that weak defense too
    yes that defense had a rough year last season. They have a ton of improving to do. Lot of young hungry guys stepping in but that could equal lots of mistakes and blown assignments. Looks like the Offense is shaping up pretty good and has the potential to put up big numbers.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

They will need to though if the defense Is anything like last years D that gave up tons of yardage and could never get off the field on third down
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Whatever.......I was one of the first to come out backing him, after his huge jets pre-season 3 TDs

Now I cannot in my heart ever support him again......get rid of him.....he disgraced the Giants good name

I'd expect that comment from the likes of a Dallas Cowboy or Eagles player.......they wisely did not comment

Did I miss something? What did Cruz do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Did I miss something? What did Cruz do?
    http://imgur.com/fzgQQgt.jpg